1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi QGF, great pic. Is your CM on a TTM 20 Muscular body or MOS? Cap jeans? and where did you get the long sleeved white shirt? I just got a CM head and been trying to find a Henley sweater, but so far no luck. MMS200 was a pre-order I made as soon as I saw it, due to the sculpt being so damn good and a Supes, and being a Cavill fan from the Tudors. Now, I have to find another MOS to do a black version, some posted here have been killer. Thanks for your help!

Thanks, rdean!

Paraphrasing myself from the customs thread:

So what you're seeing here is the Kai Studios shirt and head sculpt, on the original MOS body. I have to say, the Kai sculpt is easily the finest paint job I've ever seen on a custom. It's truly awesome, and it is in perfect scale with the MOS body. The tailoring on the shirt is also top notch. The shirt is also Kai Studios and was sold as a set with the head sculpt. It really looks great (and it fits MOS extremely well!).

I felt I had to go with the MOS body because I knew I'd likely be doing at least some poses along side Supes, and a shorter Clark with a tiny head made no sense (hence the Kai sculpt which is the only bearded Clark/Kal I'm aware of that is in proportion to the MOS body).

The jeans are custom from ebay: Custom 1 6 Scale Blue Jeans for Hot Toys TTM20 Muscular Body T800 Roadblock | eBay

Many of you have seen these shots before, but my ego knows no bounds...

vif1RR.jpg

GhA8VP.jpg

myXJ4H.jpg

Thanks, rdean!

Paraphrasing myself from the customs thread:

So what you're seeing here is the Kai Studios shirt and head sculpt, on the original MOS body. I have to say, the Kai sculpt is easily the finest paint job I've ever seen on a custom. It's truly awesome, and it is in perfect scale with the MOS body. The tailoring on the shirt is also top notch. The shirt is also Kai Studios and was sold as a set with the head sculpt. It really looks great (and it fits MOS extremely well!).

I felt I had to go with the MOS body because I knew I'd likely be doing at least some poses along side Supes, and a shorter Clark with a tiny head made no sense (hence the Kai sculpt which is the only bearded Clark/Kal I'm aware of that is in proportion to the MOS body).

The jeans are custom from ebay: Custom 1 6 Scale Blue Jeans for Hot Toys TTM20 Muscular Body T800 Roadblock | eBay

Many of you have seen these shots before, but my ego knows no bounds...

vif1RR.jpg

GhA8VP.jpg

myXJ4H.jpg

This is awesome! Well done QGF.

Thanks a lot QGF for the extra pics and info. I really like that sculpt. :) I thought it was a MOS body, but wasn't sure. The CM I got came from HK, and I was really impressed with it in hand, even more so than org pics. If I can get everything needed, I will post pics at some point, just might take a bit of time lol what boots did you end up using? Thanks for all your help, and the great pics too :)

Well.....the boots are still a WIP. At the moment I'm still using the OneSixthKit work shoes that came in the Hero Save Us pack with all the clothes that were WAY too small for the MOS body. Right now, the ankle pegs are just resting in the shoes (pegs won't snap in) so I'm a bit limited in posing right now because the feet need to be planted. So I'm kinda stuck with the museum pose on home until I find the energy to continue the search.

Well.....the boots are still a WIP. At the moment I'm still using the OneSixthKit work shoes that came in the Hero Save Us pack with all the clothes that were WAY too small for the MOS body. Right now, the ankle pegs are just resting in the shoes (pegs won't snap in) so I'm a bit limited in posing right now because the feet need to be planted. So I'm kinda stuck with the museum pose on home until I find the energy to continue the search.

I wondered, Thanks QGF. I appreciate the help :) If you find ones that fit, please LMK, and I will do the same if I do. :)

Calvil is 6'1", Downey is 5'9" so that seems right. Bale is 6'0" though so he should have been slightly taller.

Ben Afleck is 6'4" though so he's substantially taller.

Calvil is 6'1", Downey is 5'9" so that seems right. Bale is 6'0" though so he should have been slightly taller.

Ben Afleck is 6'4" though so he's substantially taller.

There was a little quarrel in the Marvel sections roughly a month ago regarding actors' heights and how the actual height of the actor isn't to be used when comparing it to the height of another figure of a particular character of that actor's height in 1/6 scale.

Something to that effect. I don't recall precisely.

guys does' anybody have an extra figure (man of steel) for sell? I'm moving to Finland (Study) next week and going to buy him for reasonable price.

Thanks, everyone! I appreciate the appreciation for the piece. He came out even better than I was hoping...

Stoya: :monkey5 :drool :explode:
I just wish I knew who she is.........'cause I don't know........as far as you know.

seriously considering getting this figure because by the time BvS comes out, i feel like with hot toys prices increasing, supes will be at least $240. since there isn't a whole lot of change from first movie to BvS and i want him to be displayed with batfleck, might just grab him on the cheap whilst i can.

seriously considering getting this figure because by the time BvS comes out, i feel like with hot toys prices increasing, supes will be at least $240. since there isn't a whole lot of change from first movie to BvS and i want him to be displayed with batfleck, might just grab him on the cheap whilst i can.

Also depends on the demand for the figure. I don't see him being that high. I could be incorrect, but my guess is it won't be that high.

Back