1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the other guys do a Dream Supes and had to make 1 as i really think this is 1 of the best figs hot toys has ever done regardless of any issues.

I also put a wedge inside the stand holder mechanism so he can just sit in it cos as u all know that thing grabs him far too tight.

I saw the other guys do a Dream Supes and had to make 1 as i really think this is 1 of the best figs hot toys has ever done regardless of any issues.

I also put a wedge inside the stand holder mechanism so he can just sit in it cos as u all know that thing grabs him far too tight.

That is freaking sweet!

I'm doubting if i should keep him or not, since he is my single figure from MoS, and he looks out of place against my other HT figs. (DX12 etc)
Probably they wil re-release Supes when the sequel is out

[Q UOTE=Crimsonbob;6852931]I saw the other guys do a Dream Supes and had to make 1 as i really think this is 1 of the best figs hot toys has ever done regardless of any issues.

[/QUOTE]

How did you turn the suit black? Paint? Dye? Any hints?

[Q UOTE=Crimsonbob;6852931]I saw the other guys do a Dream Supes and had to make 1 as i really think this is 1 of the best figs hot toys has ever done regardless of any issues.

How did you turn the suit black? Paint? Dye? Any hints?[/QUOTE]

looks like he did some metallic paint and went over it with black.

How did you turn the suit black? Paint? Dye? Any hints?[/QUOTE]

I used a can of black satin acrylic spray. I never removed the suit i just masked off the neck etc.

Still loving this sculpt, i contemplate selling him sometimes but then just stand infront of him in the detolf and i immediately want to keep him.

(i also got a new cam today ;))
DSC_0045.JPG

:clap Great stuff guys

Actually with better lense... you have better depth control to focus only on the subject

yeah still getting use to all the settings, this was taken with just the close up setting enabled which is still a lot better than my phone camera lol, im now using the manual settings, also just dropped £400 on the cam lol a new lense can wait for now lol

So i'm pleased to say that my very first Hot Toys figure arrived today. I've wanted to start collecting for SO long and i'm not disappointed! I LOVE this figure. Makes me want to buy more immediately but already have another on it's way so need to wait and save a bit more now ha! I'm also an autograph collector and managed to get Henry Cavill's autograph from his agent so the figure is sitting next to that! Looking quite impressive together, I must say :)
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Nice start to the collection! It really is an awesome figure. If I were to add my uninvited 2 cents I'd say keep futzing until you get an awesome pose. Supes looks bored!! :D

Last edited:
Back