1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Just got mine in today. Only thing I have to complain about is the terrible cape and the legs. Legs are wayyy too long for my tastes. Body doesn't really reflect Cavill's proportions that well.

Great pics, I love the Bane vs Superman pic. It reminds of the episode of Superman the Animated Series were Supes dresses up like Batman because Bruce is missing and starts patrolling Gotham with Tim Drake Robin to try and get some answers. They break up a meeting with Riddler, Bane and the Mad Hatter. Bane goes toe-to-toe with Batman and he is just utterly destroyed by Supes superior strength. The costume rips and the S is revealed beneath the bat symbol, Mad Hatter upon seeing it says "Superman has been Batman the whole time?!?! That makes a lot of sense." Great matchup.
I really love how much taller the Man of Steel is with all the other figures. It's like he's special.

I remember that episode! Really miss watching that, Batman the animated series and the xmen cartoons as a kid growing up. Someday i will have them on dvd hahah! And I agree about the height difference now that I've had him a couple of days, it really does make sense that he is the centerpiece of my collection. He is the grandaddy of all superheroes and for me his being bigger symbolizes this if i ever chose to expand my collection with other superhero figures... Assuming the hot toys scale wont be all over the place from now on :lol

Great photos! Digging that thundercats lion-o figure in the second pic! An quick question: i can see from your photos and some others from many pages back on here that amazing spiderman is quite a bit (understatement at best) smaller than mos supes, but in person is the difference really THAT much? Hoping my question makes sense because in some photos superman looks overall bigger than dx12 but i find that in person the difference isnt too bad at all really.

Take back my last comment about the legs. I think the issue is that the thighs are way too thin. Cavill had some serious thunder thighs in the suit

Did a bit of editing, hope you guys like it. He is officially my favorite figure of all time!

y2ute7es.jpg

cannot wait for this figure all your pics are making me more hyped. Ordered from one sixth bruce
according to there face book page they are preparing invoices but thet have said this a few times now.
Any one had theres or shipping notices yet

Did a bit of editing, hope you guys like it. He is officially my favorite figure of all time!

y2ute7es.jpg

Great pic. It looks *really* good. Do you mind me asking where you got the background image? I'd like to give that a shot.
I'd only recommend trying to match the lighting if possible. Like in the background, the sun will be up and to the right, based on the light showing on the moon.
If you could have used a bright light on Supes coming from that direction, the image would be flawless!

Today is the big day for a bunch of us.. I expect a lot of activity in here. Please Lord, don't let the approaching Mid-Atlantic snow storm disrupt UPS delivery today! Great pictures Gambit!

UPS Tracking says it's out for delivery right now! The anticipation is killing me haha

Great photos! Digging that thundercats lion-o figure in the second pic! An quick question: i can see from your photos and some others from many pages back on here that amazing spiderman is quite a bit (understatement at best) smaller than mos supes, but in person is the difference really THAT much? Hoping my question makes sense because in some photos superman looks overall bigger than dx12 but i find that in person the difference isnt too bad at all really.

Cool set of photos! I really like your close up! :clap

Today is the big day for a bunch of us.. I expect a lot of activity in here. Please Lord, don't let the approaching Mid-Atlantic snow storm disrupt UPS delivery today! Great pictures Gambit!

Thanks I appreciate all the kind words fellas!

@Messi, to tell the truth i haven't really noticed since I have him displayed on the top of my "DC" detolf, so I haven't been bothered by the size. When i posed him next to the Christopher Reeve and Spidey all the figures were in a midair pose. I'll take some quick comparison shots for you today when I get home from work to compare the size difference. I think it all really depends on how you pose him and where you put him. For me, even though I didn't like the movie too much, it's still a great looking figure and couldn't pass it up.

This is taunting me until lunch time! Or at least until the snow gets bad and they send us home.

Mines on the truck out for delivery...but it's snowing like crazy, and since I'm the last stop (I live across the street from the UPS hub) I just know the delivery guy is going to crap out by the time he would get to me ~ 7 pm.:gah:

Back