1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

That darn snow.. I hope Supes arrives before the snow does for me (Richmond, VA)

I asked them to take the rest of my flexi payment but said they couldn't do it until feb. Hmmm

Bri

Mine is out for delivery, i just hope the snow doesn't cause any delays.

Mine is out for delivery, i just hope the snow doesn't cause any delays.
Same here. Should have been delivered already but I imagine the storm is causing a delay. Hope it isn't moved to tomorrow.

Mine should be in tomorrow. The wait is almost over.

Done for the day due to snow and I got to open him up. Just awesome. Here's a bad iPhone pic.

Got mine this morning and opened him up immediately! Best $174 I've spent in a LONG while!!! (I used points). I have to say I was first struck by how regal the long cape is. I realize it's a totally different costume design from Reeve (who will always be my first Supes love), but it's impressive.

Only 'freak out moment' I had was when I put him in a flying pose. He seems to be super posable and the joints really move quite smoothly and with full range of motion, however, the one arm I managed to raise above his head would NOT go back into a natural resting position. People are all worked up and worried about Spidey, but man oh man, I fiddled with his shoulder for a good 10 minutes before I finally aligned it correctly to allow me to put his arm down by his side. I was sweatin' it!!!!!!!

Then, it was back in the box exactly as I received him, until I can get him home and figure out how my display(s) are going to change to accommodate him and his father.

All in all, one of THE best HT figures I own in person. Love me some Supes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you were sweating bullets! haha.. glad you go him re-positioned correctly.

Done for the day due to snow and I got to open him up. Just awesome. Here's a bad iPhone pic.

Looks great. I've very impressed with how the cape drapes him. I almost always prefer wired capes but I think I will like this one. And look at his build.. like he should be playing for the Seahawks or something!

All this talk of snow. We got some last night (Ohio). Luckily, it wasn't too bad, its the current wind chill temps that have us under advisory. Anyways, glad to hear he's arriving for everyone. Keep posting the cool pics!

Received mine today :D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Figure has just been delivered. :yess: Driver was covered in snow. :lol Time to crack it open.

atsz80.jpg

Back