1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

I'm curious if I were to buy this now, how fast would it get to shipping stage? Interesting experiment :)

I'm going to have to wait a little longer..SS said they got a split shipment so couldn't as of yet bring forward my last flex.

Mine is shipping soon. Can't wait :D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Finished my case tonight and couldn't wait for the Man of Steel to show up to show this off to you guys. I'm pretty proud and excited about this case!

avy4a5u8.jpg

pe5udy5a.jpg

y8yqeryq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is insane! What did you use for snow?

Ordered mine Nov 5th and just got tracking info a few minutes ago :)

The 21st for me! Can't wait. :yess:

Finished my case tonight and couldn't wait for the Man of Steel to show up to show this off to you guys. I'm pretty proud and excited about this case!

avy4a5u8.jpg

pe5udy5a.jpg

y8yqeryq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Simply amazing. I cannot wait for mine. This will be only my 6th Hot Toys. I have really had to curb my wants after I made the jump into the 1/6 scale collection realm.

The lighting in the case in the same position as the poster really makes the shine seem real! Brilliant!

That is insane! What did you use for snow?

I used a wood base for a platform. I painted it a really dark grey so it has an frozen earthy undertone. I then applied plaster to that with a sponge brush, dabbing to get a slightly wavy look. The rock is also just plaster painted the same grey color, then I used diorama snow from Hobby Lobby to cover it and the plaster. It was pretty easy and cheap. I think total cost was $30 and I have a ton of supplies left over... Thinking about making more rocks for a mini mountain range in the back. What do you guys think?

The lighting in the case in the same position as the poster really makes the shine seem real! Brilliant!

Thanks! I put a stand of 6 LEDs at the front of the case to light him from the front and then 3 at the very back to light the poster, that was the exact effect I was going for, and for whatever reason I didn't think it would work nearly as well as it did.

I just hope the hole I drilled in the base is big enough for the rod! Kind of worried about that!

I also agree that case is awesome Golfpro! Can't wait to see Supes posed in there! :clap

Thanks! I put a stand of 6 LEDs at the front of the case to light him from the front and then 3 at the very back to light the poster, that was the exact effect I was going for, and for whatever reason I didn't think it would work nearly as well as it did.

It worked out really well. This is an amazing custom case. Makes me want to go out and try my hand at a case for when my Man of Steel arrives.

Once again…simply an amazing bit of work there my friend!

That set up is rockin' Golfpro! :clap I did a set up for my avengers display and I'm considering doing one for this guy and jor- el. I can't wait to see it with supes!

Back