1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Count me in the Faora group. I wanted her and Zod to go along with Kal. I hope they decide to do one, but I doubt it.

Yeah, unlikely, but I'd buy her instantly! :)

Agreed. I mean PAK and Mattel have made the 4 of them, yea Ht hasn't shown an ounce of desire to make her. She'd be a great one of those random figs that all of a dude gets reveled when no one was expecting it

who knows, I have a weird feeling she might come out as some sort of toy fair exclusive next year......

who knows, I have a weird feeling she might come out as some sort of toy fair exclusive next year......

Yeah I think so too. They will make her, just because we haven't heard anything yet is no indication that they aren't thinking of her. I bet they are trying to work the rooted short hair and get it to sit right or working on a new body or something. They will make her :) it's FAORA...yeah...nuff said.

:clap if that's the case then...

wrong-mike.jpg

:wink1:

Unless you're selfish, in which case I do it right every time

pending on if I win this ebay bid on another 1/6th figure, I should PO this in a few days. couldnt decide on this or the PF for the longest time.

COME ON HOT TOYS release this figure ...NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be nice if they release it by February actually, given their recent track record.

Last edited:

I PO'd mine on sideshow and its on flex pay. So my last payment is on february. But the same happened with barney ross from expendables got released early and had to wait two months till the last flex payment

Biggest cognitive disconnect in MoS: Seeing Zod holding forth on life, death, Krypton, earth and genocide as Ma Kent's laundry flaps on the clothesline behind him. That's just so weird. :rotfl

My, wasn't everyone lookin' right in those black suits, though. Wow those were the hotness.

Fine thought! That'll be awesome and I will be all over her :)

I would be too. The toy that is. Lol

It's not so much the movie proper, it's more the expectation of the arrival of the movie on Bluray/DVD/Laserdisc/VHS/Super8mm/B+WPhotos/TelegraphSystem/ShellacRecordings/WaxCylinders/SmokeSignals/CavePaintings/BangingRocksTogether/PointingAtTheStarsAndGoingBULAAAARGH!

(Select format of choice)

It's due out in February, right? So we should definitely have it in time for Christmas....2016. (Learned Hot Toys math from pre-ordering Amazing Spider Man.)

These two posts cracked me up lol

It's due out in February, right? So we should definitely have it in time for Christmas....2016. (Learned Hot Toys math from pre-ordering Amazing Spider Man.)

Jor-el laughs at your ASM pre-order. :pfft:

If the ASM preorder is the guide we are using, then it will also have a crummy head sculpt and the body used will crumble to dust inside the sewn-shut bodysuit.
:rotfl

Back