1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

anyone with buyers remorse lol ,id be happy to buy your unwanted man of steel usa blu ray or more particularly the 2nd blu ray with the "journey of discovery" special feature on it ,i bought the french version ,that one only has the "journey" feature as a download ,due to my crappy old tower and connection speed ,that wont work for me ,it doesn't look like the uk is getting any better treated than the rest of Europe on the 2nd of December when we get our version over here ,so if anyone can sell me theirs or even sell me a burned copy ,it would have to be a blu ray or region free dvd as USA dvd wont play on my Sony blu player ,on the subject of burned copies ,i have the same problem in trying to find ,superboy season 2 ,3 ,and 4, ,they don't sell outside the states and if i could find them they would be region coded on not playable for me ,so id be interested in those also again thanks to all and any who can help cheers chris

So.... why have the last 30 pages in this Hot Toys thread been about the Blu-Ray release...? There's a separate thread to talk about the movie...
facepalm.jpg

So.... why have the last 30 pages in this Hot Toys thread been about the Blu-Ray release...? There's a separate thread to talk about the movie...

Because the Movie forum is a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

With that said I wonder if there is a chance that we will get Supes by Christmas....? Hmmm.

Trying to figure out . If you hated the movie the first time you seen it. Why would you go as far as to buy it? :dunno For me I only buy movies that I really enjoyed the first time seeing them. Or movies that I heard were good that I haven't seen yet.

Because certain movies grow on you with multiple viewings. I love Superman and wanted to see what others are going crazy about.

Mostly, I just wanted the tin case for my Supes collection.

facepalm.jpg

It's not so much the movie proper, it's more the expectation of the arrival of the movie on Bluray/DVD/Laserdisc/VHS/Super8mm/B+WPhotos/TelegraphSystem/ShellacRecordings/WaxCylinders/SmokeSignals/CavePaintings/BangingRocksTogether/PointingAtTheStarsAndGoingBULAAAARGH!

(Select format of choice)

Only MOS Figure i want is this. I do hope it comes a bit early now.

I hope Hot Toys does make Faora figure but if they don't. I'm glad at least we are getting General Zod.

I may cancel this one. Knowing that Batman vs. Superman is coming and Hollywood has a tendency to tweak suits, I might just get the pair that is inevitably coming from that film...

It would be nice to get something like this in a DX version. or even a EX verions. Or even a 1/4 version . 10/10 times its prolly fake get right .

I hope Hot Toys does make Faora figure but if they don't. I'm glad at least we are getting General Zod.

Count me in the Faora group. I wanted her and Zod to go along with Kal. I hope they decide to do one, but I doubt it.

I may cancel this one. Knowing that Batman vs. Superman is coming and Hollywood has a tendency to tweak suits, I might just get the pair that is inevitably coming from that film...

You may end up like me then. I passed on Avengers Thor, and then when the new one showed up I wasn't wild about that one either. So... still no Thor.

I am buying this Superman, because I liked the movie. Who knows, I might hate batman vs Superman and then I wont want a figure reminding me of that.... I cancelled my Tony Stark because I disliked IM3, and didn't want a reminder.

*looks sadly at beautiful Faora pic* I don't think we'll be making your acquaintance, sweetie.

Back