1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

The colors and shading on the suit need work, but overall a big improvment.

I agree, the colors should look dark like the PF, instead of looking very bright and comic looking but then again it is just nit picking it. While I would love the colors to be changed, it will not stop make me buying it.

Completely agree with everyone!

The figure looks much better now.

Glad I pre-ordered. I'm hoping HT continues this line just like it's doing for TDKR, The Avengers and IM3

Im sure the suit Will be weathered.
(Wonder if it will be cleaner in the sequel).
So since hot toys is listening to collectors it might be a good idea to insist about the wristcuffs, make them slim.
My last nitpicking would be about the Neck, cavill has a very straight Neck like the ttm19 body here its a slightly reversed V form.
But is really nothing :)
Just nitpicking for the sake of it ;)

I wish they could give the shield and the cuffs the same kind of semi metallic finish that they have in the film.

Completely agree with everyone!

The figure looks much better now.

Glad I pre-ordered. I'm hoping HT continues this line just like it's doing for TDKR, The Avengers and IM3

I wish HT would revisit with this level of detail the Routh Superman.

So you could have all the Supes in high detail?

I like the SR Superman figures i have, but they are slightly off on the Routh sculpt.
If they did another one, i *know* it would be totally accurate with the sculptors incredible work these days.
It's not going to happen.
But i can dream.
:lol

I like the SR Superman figures i have, but they are slightly off on the Routh sculpt.
If they did another one, i *know* it would be totally accurate with the sculptors incredible work these days.
It's not going to happen.
But i can dream.
:lol

If they ever make another Routh Superman, I will get that one as my first Superman fig and I haven't venture far off my Clones and Iron Man collections.

Don't you have the Reeve Superman?

No, I didn't have that! I wanted a few none armoured figures but didn't get any. SR is one of my fave Supe movies and Routh as Superman was great since Reeve. I will only watch MOS when it comes on cable.

No, I didn't have that! I wanted a few none armoured figures but didn't get any. SR is one of my fave Supe movies and Routh as Superman was great since Reeve. I will only watch MOS when it comes on cable.

Aha. I like Reeve. He is classic Superman. The first silver screen superman where it looked real.
But i am loving what Cavill brought to the role.

...Why? Afraid you will see something you like?

Its ok, you can actually enjoy ALL the films of a given franchise, without one of 'em taking you to divorce court. :lol

Aha. I like Reeve. He is classic Superman. The first silver screen superman where it looked real.
But i am loving what Cavill brought to the role.

I agreed with you on Reeve and he is the greatest! In the back of my mind, I always knew that whatever collection I have is not complete without a Superman. Maybe someday down the road.

...Why? Afraid you will see something you like?

Its ok, you can actually enjoy ALL the films of a given franchise, without one of 'em taking you to divorce court. :lol

Awesome! LOL

I'm not seeing the issue with the nipples. Of course, I don't have my degree in nipplology yet. I wouldn't have noticed even with the comments made so far.

Take a look at these pics!!!
1001389_498262356919324_276204326_n.jpg

540557_498262433585983_1351433755_n.jpg

Great shot with proper light makes him look so REAL!!!

Credit: https://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2013/sdcc2013_sideshow_hottoys_bottom.htm

PS. More maroon cape and boots plus metallic finish on the "S" will make him PERFECT!

:clap:clap:clap

Nipples or not the figure looks great.

It does look great (but Jor-El has the edge for me - just amazing)...my only comment is the same as many others....the cape and boots need to be more maroon....not so "candy red".

Anybody at the show care to comment? Is the cape really that "red"?

Regardless....I'm sold. Kal-El looks fantastic!

Those superman photos look great. I dont care about the nipples they don't bother me.

Back