1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Take a look at these pics!!!
1001389_498262356919324_276204326_n.jpg

540557_498262433585983_1351433755_n.jpg

Great shot with proper light makes him look so REAL!!!

Credit: https://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2013/sdcc2013_sideshow_hottoys_bottom.htm

PS. More maroon cape and boots plus metallic finish on the "S" will make him PERFECT!

Damn...nipples aside, that is the PERFECT body for this toy.

As for the color of the cape and boots...they need to match the color on the s....er....I mean, the symbol for house of El....then it would be perfect!

Just checked cooltoyreview, the cape has a gap at the back so there's a bit of the blue costume showing. Either we can fix that ourselves or we are going to have to get a third party one like Tony's.

Just checked cooltoyreview, the cape has a gap at the back so there's a bit of the blue costume showing. Either we can fix that ourselves or we are going to have to get a third party one like Tony's.

Is this the pic you mentioned?
1002321_557925520936109_1818150226_n.jpg

Oh no... Another pitfall I don't want to see in the final product... :slap
121112_man_of_steel_trailer_lead.jpg

Damn, now I can't have his back facing out because of that. Oh wait, I wasn't going to anyway...

Yup, that's the one. It may or may not reflect what we'll be getting though.

Damn, now I can't have his back facing out because of that. Oh wait, I wasn't going to anyway...

Thanks for the amazing insight into your personal preference.

Thanks for nitpicking a prototype to the point where all we have left to complain about is that they are short a few strands of hair.

If you're allowed to say how much you care about stuff like this, I'm certainly allowed to say how little I care.

Fair point. So by your logic, you wouldn't mind buying a cutout of superman for $180 something then since you don't seem to care about its backside?

Be honest now, if you don't care then why did you even bother replying? Let people speak their mind yeah? If you don't like what you read then that's your problem, not mine or others.

Hey does anyone know if any UK sellers have got this on pre order ? Any good known sellers ? So far I have found https://www.shineboxtoys.com/. Really wanted to pre order from OneSixthBruce but they sold out!! Are they getting anymore in?

I wish HT would revisit with this level of detail the Routh Superman.

The original Brandon Routh Superman Returns figures actually our first ever HT! My how we loved to look at it, an know that (at the time) it represented the 'best you could get', then came the V1 Batman Begins figure....then we just went mad!! :rotfl

But yes, the film actually made more money than Batman Begins and if anything deserved a revisit, I can think of no one better than Brandon's sadly underused Supes.

My son with Brandon last summer (Lena Headey to the left)
P6030572_zpsdf03560c.jpg

Isn't this where the cape is not fully engaged in the cape holding section of the costume? Where the cape is attached to the costume seems a bit thin and insignificant. When you see it in the film it is fuller and more bunched...

1001389_498262356919324_276204326_n.jpg

..it's not fully engaged and shown here, like this. I just think that it is not fully installed correctly. It would not be the first time, look at the mess they made of the Mk-VII last year!

Yeah it does look like it's not set properly.

Every pic I have seen of this figure is spectacular. I really cannot wait until it comes out... its going to be a long time however haha.

Maybe Faora will get the same treatment...:panic:

They better not. That would clearly knock a couple of folks off their rocker!!:lol

And probably an instant buy for others.:lol

According to Hot toys Japan, He'll be released next February.:gah:

If they are saying February, I am thinking next July at the earliest.

I do wish the cape was a bit more voluminous, but this is a minor quibble. Such a magnificent figure.

I cant believe I resisted all of the Avengers, including Cap who was one of my first superhero crushes..... but this figure here might end up being my first superhero HT figure.

Last edited:
Back