1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Don't see how everyone is so sure they'll fix it. They hardly fix anything these days.

What was the last figure that was changed from the proto?

Last edited:

Pics come out fine to me as well. That reeves/bale batman pic is cool.

'This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized ...'

i batch resize when i take the pictures off my camera, just in case i want to upload them somewhere. the original size is kept in tact with the original file. a couple of clicks can do the lot with windows live mail or many other photo programs. i usually resize as a courtesy to the host because bandwidth may be a concern for their costs. i use photobucket and i upload the pics there. i sometimes upload the full size there too like in the case of a damaged figure to show the problem.

Last edited:

+1

Wouldn't go as far as "everything", but I sure hope they fix what needs to be.

prototype pending approval. i believe they will tweak some more.

Don't see how everyone is so sure they'll fix it. They harldy fix anything these days. When was the last igure that was changed from the proto?

Bane.

Thor (Avengers).

T-800 DX10.

Spider-man (3).

It's not GUARANTEED they will, but it seems like one of those figures that might get some noticeable tweaks.

Bane.

Thor (Avengers).

T-800 DX10.

Spider-man (3).

It's not GUARANTEED they will, but it seems like one of those figures that might get some noticeable tweaks.

I do recall them changing the sculpt of Avengers Thor.

the might not pay attention to an English based forum but I think the keep their ear Chinese based toys forums like Toys daily and they seem to get interviews with the other HK based groups .

I mean you can clearly see were they added the extra thigh portion to buff him up. Its kind of like he is on Roids or something. When you look at him straight on its really obvious. I think will enough negative comments for HK forums and fans the might change him. Still I would like to understand why they did this in the first place as they should have add clear reference to work off.

My only gripe is with the arms (seem a little short and too buff), his hips (too big/wide). Fix those two areas and this figure will definitely find a way into my collection.

I wonder if the suit is made of fabric similar to Black spider man?. The pattern on the suit itself looks to me anyway similar to how they did the honeycomb effect of the black suit. Also the way it bunches up at the shoulders in this photo looks almost exactly how the spidey suit reacts.

942900_10151446325707344_1259069158_n.jpg

I wonder if the suit is made of fabric similar to Black spider man?. The pattern on the suit itself looks to me anyway similar to how they did the honeycomb effect of the black suit. Also the way it bunches up at the shoulders in this photo looks almost exactly how the spidey suit reacts.

Looks exactly like that. The cloth suit with the chainmail on top in a printed/silkscreened/rubberised over layer, just like the actual suit.

Id say more like the dx 12, with the panels being sewn on

edit: the chest piece sewn on, the hip details glued maybe

Id say more like the dx 12, with the panels being sewn on

edit: the chest piece sewn on, the hip details glued maybe

Yeah, but there's a chainmail print over the entire body suit. Well, it's a rubberised effect on the suit Cavill wore, representing circles intermeshed like chainmail.
I'll apologise in advance for the picture...
:rotfl

IMG_3149_zps8e4af2c4.jpg~original

Yeah, but there's a chainmail print over the entire body suit. Well, it's a rubberised effect on the suit Cavill wore, representing circles intermeshed like chainmail.
I'll apologise in advance for the picture...
:rotfl

IMG_3149_zps8e4af2c4.jpg~original

Ah gothcha, you think that pattern will be a second layer? or printed onto the fabric? what are you thoughts vodoun?

902053_press01-001.jpg

Looks absurdly bloated. No interest at all.

Ah gothcha, you think that pattern will be a second layer? or printed onto the fabric? what are you thoughts vodoun?

I think it's going to be a rubber or silkscreened effect added on top. You can see if in the HT pics. People are calling it scales, but it's a suit of kryptonian chainmail. If you look for the intermeshing circles, you will see them highlighted on the arms and chest.

phot1a.jpg~original

I think it's going to be a rubber or silkscreened effect added on top. You can see if in the HT pics. People are calling it scales, but it's a suit of kryptonian chainmail. If you look for the intermeshing circles, you will see them highlighted on the arms and chest.

phot1a.jpg~original

did not notice before, hmm interesting, well whatever they do, as long as it doesnt break down or rub off im happy :D

Back