1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Except his bicep is as big as his noggin.

Steelman.jpg

Why can't they make his arm and shoulder like Thor's? Thor is probably JUST as buff as this guy, but there is way more definition and separation between his biceps and shoulders, giving him a more imposing stature. I think the lack of separation on the arm and bicep gives this figure as a whole a slightly soft appearance, since besides the chest, a superhero's most distinctive feature is probably the definition in his shoulders and arm, giving him a triangular v shaped upper body typical of most heroes.

I can't believe 2.0 is getting talked about when the prototype of this figure has just been announced today lol

yeah in 2015 or 2016...have fun waiting

I might pick up two of these at the "bargain" price of $200!!!!!:lol

Pre ordered mine :)

I'm in! I used my rewards points so it's like 175. If the stupid Batmobile and Catwoman had come out on time I would've got it for a lot less...

Cape looks horrible. :slap Why is it so hard for them to simply make it a soft fabric instead of the hard material they use?

PO'd mine for $165 on Sideshow. Shame this figure is a year away. :(

Dam they need to change the body he is different the reeve or even returns. I mean would he really look that bad on a reeve body he might look small in comparison to Zod in Armor but still those Thor Arms and thighs make him look short stocky

i might the only one, but there is nothing wrong with the body to me. in most scenes in the movie, he was pretty massive looking.

I hoped that the abs would've been more defined, but I imagine that would be hard to achieve at this scale .

If this is all you get for 200 clams these days I guess it's safe to say we will never see another hot toys fig under 200 cuz this is about as bare bones as it gets. Still a nice looking fig in my book

Back