1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's very odd...I have the battle damaged mark 7 and I would take MOS over it every time..by far one of HTs best ever releases.

:gah: I missed my delivery for MoS :gah:

Gutted! will have to wait till Tuesday now...:impatient: :slap

I was SO ready for some superman action this weekend... :(

5609FE77-4632-40ED-B7E0-221084B4C350.jpg

You may have gotten a steal, then... when I went to the link you listed he is available at full price at this point. Let us know how this turns outs!

So I received an email from Amazon stating that my order had been cancelled due to a technical issue. So the seller obviously posted the wrong prices couldn't part with the item at that price. Can't blame them. Sucks though.

Aww, that's pretty lame. In my opinion it should be honored... not your fault a mistake was made.

Thanks. Zod is incredible in hand(They *both* are).
Post pics when you get yours!

I defo will do, I also have the Tony Mei cape arriving next week & I will attempt the neck mod at some point in the very near future. I have all the tools and stuff arriving next week. At first I was adamant that I'd never desicrate a stock HT FIG. But after seeing all the pics of the mod, I know I'd never be satisfied with the stock neck& cape now. I'm as nervous as hell about doing it, but I've seen a few videos now, one I think is yours (your brother?) & one by Tony mei himself & another live neck mod video & I feel it's given me the confidence to do it, when the time comes ill just take my time & do it step by step!!! Wish me luck.

I defo will do, I also have the Tony Mei cape arriving next week & I will attempt the neck mod at some point in the very near future. I have all the tools and stuff arriving next week. At first I was adamant that I'd never desicrate a stock HT FIG. But after seeing all the pics of the mod, I know I'd never be satisfied with the stock neck& cape now. I'm as nervous as hell about doing it, but I've seen a few videos now, one I think is yours (your brother?) & one by Tony mei himself & another live neck mod video & I feel it's given me the confidence to do it, when the time comes ill just take my time & do it step by step!!! Wish me luck.

Good luck!
The video my Brother did was the series of pics he took over my shoulder when i did the mod on his one.
It's not that tough. Follow the Emarae vid and you'll be fine.

Damn, i never get bored to take picture of this man of steel figures! both Superman and General ZOd details are really amazing :D
enjoy

It's a bird ?? it's a plane ?? NO!! it's superman!!!

Kneel before Zod! ZOd!!

Wow i love superman from man of steel and want to look like him, i have bought many toys for my child he also loves it and for me i bought his costume to look stylish. :goodpost:

Back