1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Nice command key stand. Is it plastic or cardboard? Can't tell on my phone.

I think that's the best pic I've seen of a non-modded Supes. Great work with the cape, that really helps the figure POP!

Thanks man

Nice command key stand. Is it plastic or cardboard? Can't tell on my phone.

Yeah, it's just a little plastic holder I put together. Im think of changing it for something else

Hey how does one purchase a custom cape from TonyMei?

anyone interested in trading me a wolverine for MoS Superman? I'm looking for a Wolvie head, body, metal claws, and either of the outfits for MoS Superman complete (either with or without the collar mod) with everything but the base and the 1:1 key. Let me know if you're interested at all! Thanks!

So some capes have wire and some don't?

Took a few pictures. Overall it was a fun unboxing. I was a little let down that the cape has no wire... or mine doesn't. The diecast key was nice.

Ke7kb1P.jpg

7auBFpg.jpg

Took a few pictures. Overall it was a fun unboxing. I was a little let down that the cape has no wire... or mine doesn't. The diecast key was nice.

Ke7kb1P.jpg

7auBFpg.jpg

no MOS comes with a wired cape. Some users run a wire through the bottom of the cape, and some run a few more wires vertically as well. None of them come with wired capes period. Here is my fully wired cape.

Ke7kb1P.jpg

7auBFpg.jpg

Nice pics! :clap

Thanks!

Nice to know about the cape. Don't think I want to put a wire in. Kind of lame that HT didn't do it. haha

I took a few more with my Hulk.

1HeMc16.jpg

UfTCNpB.jpg

ouxdAED.jpg

olr14d7.jpg

Looks like Supes is going to get yet another pummeling by the big green meanie! :lol

I'm getting mine later today, I can't wait!

Thanks! Can't wait to get the cape, it is such an improvement from the stock. I am worried about modding it though since it's such an expensive figure (and I'm a broke college student).

The mod is relatively easy and just requires patience. The video in the MoS mod thread is quite helpful, be sure to watch that a couple of times.

The Hulk is happy he can cut loose for once :D
Thanks. Lights are always a problem :D

Delivered! Truly a great figure. Only issue I have is that the suit material has rubbed off on the cape leaving a dark spot on it. Keeping this figure stock, so it's bugging me. The suit also has a spot where it rubbed off. Wonder if I should contact SSC or not. Also has two other minor issues that I can prob deal with but this one bothers me.

image.jpg

If it were me, I would contact Sideshow. Otherwise it would nag at me every time I looked at the figure. Then again, maybe I have mental issues that you don't. :cuckoo:

^ Yeah, contact SS and show them that pic. They should be able to help you out.

None have wires.
Photoshop trickery or custom works.

"Envoyé depuis mon LT22i avec Tapatalk"

Back