1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

I have an extra Supes sealed in shipper FS...see sale thread!

Nice work on that custom Barry! I think its really cool how you can throw things together like that! :clap

Thanks a lot. Superman is just a millimetre or so taller. But Thor's legs have a slight bend, so i'd say they are the same.

6CDF8816-9394-4DF5-9BBD-1FC2C4B5A864.jpg

Thanks, I'm going to contemplate on what to do.

The League Of Supermen.

BD5C7C47-42A0-4483-8620-46FD27A6AFF5.jpg

DCAACF45-E27A-4F69-822F-4CD8FE3C4895.jpg

The end of Asgard, Yotunheim, Svartelfheim and the other remaining realms. :rotfl

I have had them made especially for the HT MOS owner who doesn't need that gigantic flight stand and would rather have a waist grabber, but in keeping with the style of the original base.
175mm across if you have a ruler handy. It's bigger than a HT oval stand, but not *as* big as the flight stand. Plenty of room for three in a Detolf shelf, with room to spare.

Bar, according to my measurement, that's about 6.88"?
Any way to make one that is is about almost the same size as the oval stand?
One of the things I do love about the stock HT stand is that it allows you to have plenty of room to move the figures
around for spacing.

Bar, according to my measurement, that's about 6.88"?
Any way to make one that is is about almost the same size as the oval stand?
One of the things I do love about the stock HT stand is that it allows you to have plenty of room to move the figures
around for spacing.

Well it's not as large as it would seem.
It's about 6mm less wide than this one(Is this one too wide? I don't want to make it too tiny):

58FC5950-385D-4672-8CE0-322B440EAF1D.jpg

The end of Asgard, Yotunheim, Svartelfheim and the other remaining realms. :rotfl

Only if they posed a threat to Metropolis or Smallville, lol.
It's a funny thing. When i was at the cinema watching The Dark World, when they were fighting the battle of Vanaheim a friend i was there with noted(When the VANAHEIM subtitle came on screen): "Vanaheim? Looks more like Vanacouver..."

Nice work on that custom Barry! I think its really cool how you can throw things together like that! :clap

Thanks. He has loads of different looks in the Comic. I'm always on the lookout for a head that can double as a great Superman head. I just picked up a TTM22 to try my hand at a Flashpoint Paradox Superman.

Ever consider doing a Superman Prime? That would be sweet too! :wink1:

piping is painted, probably another coat tomorrow, but I'm happy with the direction it's going

That does look perfect Barry.

Thanks.
When i get them here, i will take loads of pics and get a consensus before i mould them.

Ever consider doing a Superman Prime? That would be sweet too! :wink1:

The Sinestro Corps one, the Anti-monitor inspired armour one, or the one in the black/silver suit?
I haven't considered tackling those yet, but i might. Do you have pics of the version you mean?
I did once make a Justice Lords one for my Brother's birthday once.

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

Just sent Tony payment for one of his capes. Finally got the courage up to do the mod. Putting the stock cape back on, just felt wrong, lol

Thanks.
When i get them here, i will take loads of pics and get a consensus before i mould them.

The Sinestro Corps one, the Anti-monitor inspired armour one, or the one in the black/silver suit?
I haven't considered tackling those yet, but i might. Do you have pics of the version you mean?

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

Hmm? Let me locate some pics. There are several versions of Prime which all were pretty cool in their own way. It was a very interesting read which you may have given me a reason to pull them out again.

Thanks.

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

Bar that Justice Lords Supes looks amazing! And the last two pics are my favorites, reminds me of just how much i love the Reeves headsculpt :rock

Bar that Justice Lords Supes looks amazing! And the last two pics are my favorites, reminds me of just how much i love the Reeves headsculpt :rock

I know. I feel it's timeless.
Although i might be tempted to revisit Justice Lords now that i have 9 spare Cavill sculpts, lol.

Hmm? Let me locate some pics. There are several versions of Prime which all were pretty cool in their own way. It was a very interesting read which you may have given me a reason to pull them out again.

Sounds great. I#d love to see pics.

I received my Man of Steel yesterday. Has anyone else had issues with the cap that goes on the end of the flexible stand rod? Mine seems like it doesnt thread all the way down to the clamp. It only turns about 1 1/2 turns then stops which exposes half of the threads and its bugging me. Its not cross threaded, I was very careful to put it on and not force the thread to strip or cross. Its as if it wasnt properly threaded on the female threaded cap. Anyone else have this issue? I have contacted Sideshow on this and Im waiting for a response. Im hoping they can just send me a new cap or the entire flexible rod with the cap so I know the male and female ends go together correctly.

I received my Man of Steel yesterday. Has anyone else had issues with the cap that goes on the end of the flexible stand rod? Mine seems like it doesnt thread all the way down to the clamp. It only turns about 1 1/2 turns then stops which exposes half of the threads and its bugging me. Its not cross threaded, I was very careful to put it on and not force the thread to strip or cross. Its as if it wasnt properly threaded on the female threaded cap. Anyone else have this issue? I have contacted Sideshow on this and Im waiting for a response. Im hoping they can just send me a new cap or the entire flexible rod with the cap so I know the male and female ends go together correctly.

Are you trying it on the correct end?

Lol yeah :p One end is much larger then the other. It would not even go over the end that goes into the base, there is no mistaking that.

Took some pics earlier.
I think these came out better cause I was able to get a better representation of the suit's color.
The ones I posted before were rushed and I didnt play much with the setting and suit's blue look a little bright.
I LOVE THIS FIGURE!!! :yess:

Took some pics earlier.
I think these came out better cause I was able to get a better representation of the suit's color.
The ones I posted before were rushed and I didnt play much with the setting and suit's blue look a little bright.
I LOVE THIS FIGURE!!! :yess:

Looks great Remy

This figure is actually becoming one of my favorites to customize.

Last edited:
Back