Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. Some exposed ribcage, some organs, skull, all that exposed would be amazing. I think one hand and forearm with missing skin/muscle with exposed bones showing the claws would be insane.

I almost think it should be in the Artist collection like Samurai Predator and give it a base of dead bodies with claw wounds :rock

mqdefault.jpg

images

images

Me too. Some exposed ribcage, some organs, skull, all that exposed would be amazing. I think one hand and forearm with missing skin/muscle with exposed bones showing the claws would be insane.

I almost think it should be in the Artist collection like Samurai Predator and give it a base of dead bodies with claw wounds :rock

Shut up and take my money. That would be epic.

Photoshopped the Origin head onto this one. It's not perfect but I do wish they included a more neutral facial expression.

923138_488852574521064_1814997872_n_zpsc466ce9a.jpg:original

My final flex scheduled for may 15 was moved to may 20. That means he'll definitely be in hand by the end of may.

Sweet

Mine is on its way monday tim Cent hooked me up good dealer fast shipping 3rd figure from him so far. I have Thank the Lord an extra wolverine body with original headsculpt, claws and body and all hands and dog tags so this head sculpt is getting popped right onto this body no doubt sings linga lang sings linga ling long!

Back