Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can wait for this. Even if I get it, instant tank top and jeans custom.

The movie outfit didn't work for me then and it still doesn't now.:lecture

I think somebody did a Photoshop of the new head on the Origins body somewhere on this thread, and it didn't look too good IMO.

Otherwise, give it a few days. I'm sure we'll see it soon.

Origins needed a bigger body, Jackman was huge in it.

Shipped today, I should have him in 10 - 14 days :yess:

I'm ready for the next one between the IM3 madness. Dx14 Wolverine with PERS and exchangeable battle damage / non battle damage parts a la IronMan. Make it happen HT....

Shipped today, I should have him in 10 - 14 days :yess:

I'm ready for the next one between the IM3 madness. Dx14 Wolverine with PERS and exchangeable battle damage / non battle damage parts a la IronMan. Make it happen HT....

a dx wolverine would be really cool.

dont really care, just the thought of having a bd sculpt seems cool to me. of course there would have to be other stuff too to make it a dx. :lol

I think him with a battle damaged body with his Adamantium skeleton/skull showing through would be incredible!

+1 if done right it would be my favourite figure ever!

Me too. Some exposed ribcage, some organs, skull, all that exposed would be amazing. I think one hand and forearm with missing skin/muscle with exposed bones showing the claws would be insane.

I almost think it should be in the Artist collection like Samurai Predator and give it a base of dead bodies with claw wounds :rock

Back