Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So awesome! I gotta say I like the new one better than the origins figure. I never liked the sculpt or the hairdo from the origins movie. The only thing I like about it is the outfit. I'm glad I passed and held out for this version!

Although I do hope they revisit civilian Logan but with the pointy hair from X1 or even the white T and blue jacket from X2.

So awesome! I gotta say I like the new one better than the origins figure. I never liked the sculpt or the hairdo from the origins movie. The only thing I like about it is the outfit. I'm glad I passed and held out for this version!

Although I do hope they revisit civilian Logan but with the pointy hair from X1 or even the white T and blue jacket from X2.

It's a possibility we will get civilian Logan from X3, I sure hope so.

Next month for the rest of us most probably.

I just bought a loose jacket and pants on ebay for my WIP Cyclops and i want another 1 for your Iceman kit :)

scratch that i have both jackets and pants now :)

Sweet!!! Nice score. Can't wait to see. :)

Those are some big guns:
jPdrIkt.jpg

Not worth the price IMO
I'll wait till it goes on sale at SS. I don't know why HT's waited so long to make this. The new " The Wolverine " film will probably have a better figure.

Those are some big guns:
jPdrIkt.jpg

Origins wolverine is better imo, head and body looks better on it. As for this body its cool it has double jointed elbows but wheres the hairy arms and why did they not even paint the chest hair in:dunno Origins wolverine is a more quality figure, that said I will be getting this cause it is still a cool figure and it wolverine after all:)

Those are some big guns:
From the looks those are either the DX T800 arms or the Avengers Cap arms. can't tell for sure though.
Origins wolverine is better imo, head and body looks better on it. As for this body its cool it has double jointed elbows but wheres the hairy arms and why did they not even paint the chest hair in:dunno Origins wolverine is a more quality figure, that said I will be getting this cause it is still a cool figure and it wolverine after all:)
What's the point? to just be like "oh check it out they painted the arms and chest" ?? :dunno For this release, the arms are covered up, same with the chest. It's not like the Origins figure where he's sometimes with the jeans and tank top. in X3 you never see him in the pant's w/o the top

The origins figure was meant to have multiple display possibilities. You could have all the layers on him, or just the muscle shirt, or shirtless etc...

This figure is only meant to be displayed as you see it. With the entire suit.

I would like to see someone try and kitbash this figure and everything it has onto the origin figures body.

I think OMG covered it pretty well. :lol

..& some of those look like HIS pics anyway. :monkey1

I think some of these show off the figure better than OMG though.

And what do you mean by "his pics?" OMG's have black and white backgrounds not grey. None of these are OMG's pics nor are they in the same pose. Felt his pics this time didn't show off the figure as good as the other guys' (Luka, Jingo, DickPo or Plastic Enemies) pics which is rare. most of OMG's are in this pose :lol
476156_488854321187556_1428810482_o.jpg

What's the point? to just be like "oh check it out they painted the arms and chest" ?? :dunno For this release, the arms are covered up, same with the chest. It's not like the Origins figure where he's sometimes with the jeans and tank top. in X3 you never see him in the pant's w/o the top

The origins figure was meant to have multiple display possibilities. You could have all the layers on him, or just the muscle shirt, or shirtless etc...

This figure is only meant to be displayed as you see it. With the entire suit.

Don't get me wrong guys, I'm buying this no question, wolverine is bad@$$ and one of my favorate marvel guys. I really like the figure aswell, but you know people will be making customs left and right with this figure and if they just added the hair paint it would have been great. I realize that this is meant to be display with the full outfit and thats the way I will display mine anyway, But I will likely pick up an extra body and head and make custom myself.

Back