Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are funny. Marvel legends went from about 12 bucks when the XMO:W figure came to $20 now. XMO:W was about $160 on average when it came out and this figure is $220 on average. The difference being marvel legends haven't gotten any better whereas HT have...

Nice figure.. but not the Wolverine I want.

Hopefully the new film inspires a great look for Logan - & an even more kick@i$$ figure from HT. :lecture :exactly:
Yeah, overall a very nice package but I just can't abide that costume. Looks too, I dunno if dated is the right word, but I just don't like it. I appreciate the tailoring, though. They did an excellent job with that.

I don't think the outfit is dated per se'.. it's more the 'leathers' thing in general. I'm not a fan.. :huh

The civilian Logan they've already released - but with a better likeness, & jacket collar / singlet tailoring, would be my pick. :)

I don't know..

I'd consider it if they got the tailoring spot on with the black suit, & a solid Hugh likeness with the short hair cut - all raw & ready etc. :)

I don't know..

I'd consider it if they got the tailoring spot on with the black suit, & a solid Hugh likeness with the short hair cut - all raw & ready etc. :)

Even more boring looking than Origins Sabertooth. :lol

I know what you mean.. :lol

I'd prefer the jeans & jacket over anything.

I like the street clothes look best as well.

I love that they went with a action oriented head sculpt for once instead of the stupid expressionless faces they put in all the action figures they make . Perfect example is the two John Conner's they released . You can't set up any substantial pose because he's lifeless . This wolverine head sculpt is perfect for action poses .awesome , awesome ,awesome !

Can only imagine your grief.

923138_488852574521064_1814997872_n.jpg
All of a sudden, my Origins Wolvie looks many times better than it did the last time I glanced at it.

Back