Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: HULK

Not feeling this one just yet. I need to see more.

Looks HUGE. Interested in seeing how articulated it is beyond the raw-ish sculpt. If they ever 1/4'd this guy... Wow.

That's a nice looking preview.

But is Stark's head too big, or are his legs too skinny? Something doesn't look quite right.

Legs too skinny?? Each thigh looks like its almost the width of Iron man's body? wtf

Dammit...some of you nit pick the HELL out of stuff before you even see the final product

Just say, hey that sculpt is coming along nicely...can't wait to see the finished product...I'm willing to bet money that the sculptors have bosses and subject matter experts at Marvel that are OKing these....and will sign off on the final product...

I for one am SO happy that HT is tackling the Jade Giant and we'll get a realistic version of him...I'm just hoping for a few swapable portrates to take him from peaceful to ticked to RAGE!!!!:yess:

Dammit...some of you nit pick the HELL out of stuff before you even see the final product

Just say, hey that sculpt is coming along nicely...can't wait to see the finished product...I'm willing to bet money that the sculptors have bosses and subject matter experts at Marvel that are OKing these....and will sign off on the final product...

I for one am SO happy that HT is tackling the Jade Giant and we'll get a realistic version of him...I'm just hoping for a few swapable portrates to take him from peaceful to ticked to RAGE!!!!:yess:

I think it looks flipping amazing! Just keep the goddamn price down so people can actually afford it! That is my only gripe.

:goodpost:

Sculpt is looking good so far. Now we have to see whether we'll get a $500 Marvel legends figure, a $500 PVC/ABS statue, or a $500 High quality collectible action figure made with mixed media. I'm hoping for the latter. (I'm also hoping for it to be less than $500!)

this looks incredible..
But if he is a rubber body.
i will pass on this..
hot toys can't risk problems with this piece.

Puf.... if it's >469$ I'll go with the maquette all the way....

Skrmavbild2012-05-03kl211223.png

Skrmavbild2012-05-03kl211244.png

Bigger, not rubber, and without joints

Awesome !! Looks to be the HELL BOY body type but with artictulateted shoulders . Just what I wanted ! Bought !!!

Yes, sideshow % legacy. 1/4 scale maquette!

Who knows what this thing will really wind up costing, and after all no one should be telling you how to spend your money, but this thread is making my head spin a bit.
If you are that willing to spend $500 at original retail on a non-limited action figure that will surely be improved upon and rereleased Thomas Tusser was right.
God bless you I hope it brings you joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back