Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The UK seems to be last.
The one i ordered from here is due in stock in the first week of september.

I forgot about fellow collectors who ordered from
different shops around the world.:slap Anyhoo, I was referring to retailers in North America.

I forgot about fellow collectors who ordered from
different shops around the world.:slap Anyhoo, I was referring to retailers in North America.

It's cool.
The one i ordered from the UK here was the first one i ordered(Just after Christmas).
I ordered three more from US sellers though(And managed to snag an EX from a seller here last week which should be here any day).
I expect that i'll have the three from the US first before the one i bought from the UK.
But it doesn't really matter how long it takes.
They'll all arrive in the fullness of time. In twenty years time, you will likely never remember how long you had to wait for each Hot Toys figure.
They wait is all part of the fun.

Monday is the big day~ Popping in Avengers and opening up this badboy figure!

Here you go, some side repulsor hands pic I posted awhile back.

9205636802_372bb574e8_b.jpg

9194554965_6f14292079_b.jpg

9197343938_9d6d341045_b.jpg

Received my tracking number, very excited about this, after a long week if 4-12s I'm going to enjoy my time to play with my toys this weekend

Hey everyone, I got on the wait list for this early July. Is there a chance I might get one? I can handle honesty lol

I'm a recent collector and had no idea how this whole scene worked with pre-orders and what nots :S

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Hey everyone, I got on the wait list for this early July. Is there a chance I might get one? I can handle honesty lol

I'm a recent collector and had no idea how this whole scene worked with pre-orders and what nots :S

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

I've had a wait list item convert after forgetting about it and it happened 2 years later. (I had a clean 1:1 Terminator Endoskull bust converted especially during a time when they were well worth over $1000 on eBay.) So never say never with wait list items. You just never know. It just all depends on a variety of factors. But at least you can be optimistic.

Good luck on your wait list Mark VII. I hope you get one.

Viking Spawn....awesome pics mate!!!!

Thank you. :)

Viking Spawn .. are the eyes / faceplate problem exist on your Mark 7 ? pls share with us what do you think of the eyes / faceplate of mark 7 .. thanks ..

Personally, the inaccuracy really doesn't bother me nor do I find it distracting. IMO, this is still the best IM figure to date. No regrets here. :wave

Probably a silly question but can you pre-order this guy from anywhere now? Only one i can find is nearly £300!

Back