Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too have not been charged. This sucks. The wait is getting longer. Was hoping to have it before Friday.

Charged today. Shipped today, and since I live an hour away I'm picking it up from the UPS facility at 830 am sharp. My most anticipated figure. Very psyched.

Congratulations to everyone who is getting theirs the end of this week. I expect to see some good pics and some more review vids....:wink1:...please:)

Im poor so I flexpayed.....this wait will suck

I got confused with too many figures to order and missed this one...now waitlisted in two places...this wait sucks...

I can wait for a figure for months,once I get it pre-ordered...but I am flying without a net on this one...please convert soon...I need sleep...:gah:

Ehh...i got two regulars due next month and the ex july 10th. I dont kbow why I flexed the ex, I only was paying $85 for it. I just wanted him early and that didnt happen.

Well, My two Exclusives should be here Friday. Paid in FULL.

Eliminating flexpay and wait list is BEST for issues like this.

BTW, All flex pay guys still waiting? Good luck and hope there are some still left of Exclusive Version.

Yeah BOYZ!!!!

BTW, All flex pay guys still waiting? Good luck and hope there are some still left of Exclusive Version.

Yeah BOYZ!!!!

Everything you've said so far has been wrong, just stop your trolling no one gonna believe you bro

Yeah BOYZ!!!!

It was a weak joke to start with and it's getting really old. :ignore:

I've got a few figs coming in close to one another I guess...Hulk, Mark VII, Mark VII BD, Neca Mark VII...oiy vey

Back