Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still think he's too big! I took a screenshot of the scene where Hulk smashes Loki and rotated him 90 degrees to compare height.

hulksize.jpg

Nice! Yeah I guess he does appear to be a bit bigger than on the screen.

I'm not sure how I feel about that.

I still think he's too big! I took a screenshot of the scene where Hulk smashes Loki and rotated him 90 degrees to compare height.

hulksize.jpg

The Hulk isn't exactly standing straight up either. His legs are bent and positioned apart and his head is hunched down slightly. Need a better side by side comparison.

He is CGI which means his size will vary. If you look at the size of him when he catches Stark at the end he seems much bigger then other shots of the movie.

I think I'm one of the few people that enjoyed IM2 as much as the first but I have to say, I think I'm a lot more excited for Thor 2.

I am extremely stoked for the future Marvel movies, IM3, Thor 2, Cap 2, GoTG, Amazing Spidey 2, The Wolverine (yes even that) and of course...Avengers 2

I hadn't heard that Marvel was gonna make a Guardians movie, that's cool. I never really got into the comic but a one-shot movie could be fun.

I'm particularly excited for AS2, cause that might be the Spidey fig I'll be getting.

Because of my budget situation right now (ie, as much as I would love to...I cannot stretch it further and it sucks!!! :gah:) It will be the ASM-II figure I get too. Should have the belt from the game as an extra as well :pray:

Last edited:
Because of my budget situation right now (ie, as much as I would love to...I cannot stretch it further and it sucks!!! :gah:) It will be the ASM figure I get too. Should have the belt from the game as an extra as well :pray:

:goodpost::exactly:

the budget
the belt

(plus the not so impressive silhouette of the current ASM :monkey3)

Hay what is a Iron Man picture doing in here. I thought this has moved onto the size of the Hulk (Don't Say it)?

But really why has HT stop putting in the lighted stands. You have to wonder if its them selling them on eBay (hay if we take them out we can get $30 to $50 for each of them off of eBay.)

Hay what is a Iron Man picture doing in here. I thought this has moved onto the size of the Hulk (Don't Say it)?

But really why has HT stop putting in the lighted stands. You have to wonder if its them selling them on eBay (hay if we take them out we can get $30 to $50 for each of them off of eBay.)

Why not, right? It business I suppose. :dunno

Back