Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

Sideshow hasn't done a mark VII yet. :dunno

This comes with bd parts. Trying to decide if I get 1 or 2.

2!

jedi-mind-trick-o.gif

But why would his ankles be scratched/missing paint when the rest of him looks like he just got a fresh coat of paint?

Not a clue, but I still say it's a far cry from being battle damaged. I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out, and it still doesn't bug me.

Definite buy. Not crazy about the smirk....everything else is on point.

But that smirk :slap

Wow!!! just an awesome figure, wonder if the hip flares still work? wanna see a back view to see the jet pack details...

Wow!!! just an awesome figure, wonder if the hip flares still work? wanna see a back view to see the jet pack details...

Those things are the most irritating thing on the armors, they just don't want to stay closed.
I'd be more then happy they're not a part of this release.

Those things are the most irritating thing on the armors, they just don't want to stay closed.
I'd be more then happy they're not a part of this release.

Agreed. If you're gonna include a gimmick, make sure that gimmick works flawlessly.

One little thing that bothers me about the movie Iron Man armors is the light up eyes. How the hell does he see anything if they're pushing out light?
At least they got that right in the comics, until recently.

If you check the armoured head in any of the HT releases(Or check the scene where Stark puts on the MKII faceplate for the first time), his eyes are ABOVE the "eyes" on the suit. He's looking at the two small screens above the eye holes.

Can anyone explain to me the meaning of the holographic IM piece? I never understood what's that for. :dunno

Can anyone explain to me the meaning of the holographic IM piece? I never understood what's that for. :dunno

It's kind of a throwback to the first Iron Man film. Tony made holographic representations of the Mark II/III, and this is in that same regard. Just a nice little addition.

It's been awhile, but didn't Tony ask Jarvis to prep the MK VII and a hologram of the suit popped up in response?
I swear I saw one in the avengers, but then again I had the wort time watching the movie at the time.

Back