Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

From the pic in a flight pose it looks like we might actually get a head and neck capable of more then a 45 degree up and down. Pls pls pls be the case

Haha dang, really? It does look like it...but I'm so confused! It was like that on the comic-con hall of armors display too @_@;;

cnmbz47

Why you do this to me, marvel/legacy effects/computers!!??

All the concept and pre production stuff had silver collar sections, but the promo and movie models had red. I'm guessing there wasn't a real suit for the Avengers so when Legacy made one for IM3 they went off the concepts.

559max.jpg

So here are my 2 questions in regards to the Mk.VII reveal:
- The side-chest panels that remove: since I don't see any additional panels in the "parts-shot", I'm presuming that they just clip off for the "removed" look?
- Since there are an extra set of forearms for the wrist lasers, would all other functions of the regular forearms still be present? I'm basically thinking Repulsor lights, swapping to the other hands, swapping to the forearm missiles, etc...

So here are my 2 questions in regards to the Mk.VII reveal:
- The side-chest panels that remove: since I don't see any additional panels in the "parts-shot", I'm presuming that they just clip off for the "removed" look?
- Since there are an extra set of forearms for the wrist lasers, would all other functions of the regular forearms still be present? I'm basically thinking Repulsor lights, swapping to the other hands, swapping to the forearm missiles, etc...

i would assume all the componets fo the light up feature is in the forearm now.

why can't we get a separate thread for the specs? Can't this thread be killed and a new thread made?

Figure looks awesome, even if it takes 10 minutes to find the picks here.

why can't we get a separate thread for the specs? Can't this thread be killed and a new thread made?

Figure looks awesome, even if it takes 10 minutes to find the picks here.

One of the mods have to update the main page, that is all. To be fair, everybody is overwhelmed with all the stuff coming out today. Give it time, some one will update the first post eventually.

Considering there's been a full revealed, I'm hoping that this goes up for p o tomorrow. So many figures already ordered so many more new figures show to order. I don't wanna miss out on any of them.

Considering there's been a full revealed, I'm hoping that this goes up for p o tomorrow. So many figures already ordered so many more new figures show to order. I don't wanna miss out on any of them.

What makes you think PO tomorrow? I assume today, considering reveal and PO are generally on the same day.

524165_372475092825480_1579002849_n.jpg

483989_372475349492121_587127543_n.jpg

531532_372475436158779_1926189560_n.jpg

Nah that RDJ sculpt aint doin it for me. Rest of the figure is super awesome though

What about the ankles? It seems like they will have to be BD no matter what because I don't see any other legs/ankles.

But why would his ankles be scratched/missing paint when the rest of him looks like he just got a fresh coat of paint?

Back