Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ripped

f06tj5.jpg

With only 26 post, you sir have posted some of the best pictures with the best poses I have seen on this forum:clap

That is an impressive pic. Do you shoot professionally? What do u shoot with? Do u have a photo studio?

Edit-just got my Mk vii in the mail. Very very impressive figure.

Amazing!
"I'm back Tony. And all your little suits aren't going to save you"
I would never have thought Iron Monger was able to pose like that!
With only 26 post, you sir have posted some of the best pictures with the best poses I have seen on this forum:clap
Very impressive picture. Give us some more!
Really nice!!
Joe- you've got the coolest pics on here!!
That is an impressive pic. Do you shoot professionally? What do u shoot with? Do u have a photo studio?
Edit-just got my Mk vii in the mail. Very very impressive figure.
Thanks a lot guys. Happy to see that you guys enjoy the picture.
@Motuxmen, I'm not a professional photographer, but I love photography. I have a small studio at home to play with.

And here is the behind the scene setting:
wilf1f.jpg

so... taking some advice from the always helpful barry...
i undertook the task of making an alt head for my mk vii.

started w/ the stark sculpt and the workshop iron man head... picked up on the cheap from fleabay

$_57.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!nsFItgWfmfBBSPb,f3In!~~60_12.JPG

dunked the helmet in near boiling water and disassembled it by prying off the face plate nice and slow... starting at the top, pulling at the lower part from the back of the neck area, and pried out the neck post from the front of the open spot where the face plate was... pulling it loose from the glue at the top of the mask.

then got busy w/ the dremel, grinding away the mask and cutting up the head sculpt. test fitting the face in the helmet multiple times to make sure i had a good fit i liked w/o shaving off too much. once i had it fit to my liking, i trimmed away the outside of the white neck post adapter to fit inside with the face.

test fitted it all completely assembled to make sure it was good. took apart, painted the inside of the helmet w/ some color matched paint to pretty it up, some gel super glue on the parts and all done! adds a sweet look to the mk vii. totally happy w/ the results. pretty easy to do, just time consuming w/ the dremel to keep it clean. total time took me about 2 hours and that was me being very cautious and going at it slow.

so... taking some advice from the always helpful barry...
i undertook the task of making an alt head for my mk vii.

started w/ the stark sculpt and the workshop iron man head... picked up on the cheap from fleabay

Great work.
You have done well, Sir.
One small thing. I'd recommend removing all the unnecessary parts on the inside of the faceplate. You don't need those parts to fit the faceplate back on. It's only another half hour required with the dremel, tops. I can send you pics of mine if you like.

Yea I was gonna take the little bits off... but I thought it gave it a little mechanical look to it. i'll prolly end up painting them an off grey or black. Just don't have a ton of paints on hand and was getting lazy! There's Always tomorrow!

Nice mod there! Barry started something! :clap

That's fantastic. You don't post enough.

Think he just means the exclusive versions. No idea why the VIP though. They are just exclusives.
:monkey3

I'm sure that he said VIP because that's how they refer to EX's in Asia, not because he thinks he's Stark :lol

Back