Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
qatu2a4y.jpg

Loving this new pose!

Wish Hot Toys would incorporate this as a feature to their clear rod stands. You would think they would have made a flight stand themselves with the way they treat the Iron Man line.

Yeah. I'm really looking for a stand where the ring is vertical so the figure can be horizontal.

arent you the guy that was slamming optibotimus? Good luck to you

Erm..... no???? Who are you anyway??

Awful, awful annoying voice and accent.

Loved how he said the magnetic arm attachment was annoying then minutes later exclaimed how useful it was in order to help him remove the whole arm to then change the hands with ease.

It's a nice figure but it comes with a load of useless stuff that is just going to sit in the box.

I get the feeling that this figure will soon be forgotten about.

Very sneaky of HT to use a non-compatible neck joint, just to make sure it was as difficult as possible to use this new head on an actual Iron Man figure.

I thought that the Batman fans (myself include) were suckers for HT's endless releases of Joker after Joker and Batman after Batman but the Iron Man fans win hands down; repulser hands down.

Hmmmm........

Ahhh yeah :) You meant his Youtube name!

Yeah - horrific voice. Just awful.

His voice is okay to me, i understand american accent the most since i grew up with it.

But we need a British reviewer! I love the british accent, but the good one not that scouse accent, sheesh..

His voice is okay to me, i understand american accent the most since i grew up with it.

But we need a British reviewer! I love the british accent, but the good one not that scouse accent, sheesh..

There are many accents, to which are you referring? South, North or just "Standard English" aka BBC News English etc.

Just curious btw considered starting one up myself although I don't think the world is ready for my yorkshire accent lol

Last edited:
There are many accents, to which are you referring? South, North or just "Standard English" aka BBC News English etc.

Just curious btw considered starting one up myself although I don't think the world is ready for my yorkshire accent lol

Give it a go mate. Not sure what a yorkshire accent sound like.

The only thing I know about yorkshire is the pudding..

But yeah standard BBC english would be nice. Something like the football commentators accent is also quite nice.

We already have The Clipper Kings great reviews from the UK
[ame]https://youtu.be/zfxjSU-eBIw[/ame]
[ame]https://youtu.be/ionKzWp2DPg[/ame]

Back