Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been meaning to post some pics of my Mark VII. It arrived last week and by a miracle of perfect timing I got my GI Joe Retaliation Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow the previous day. I had 3 Hot Toys figs to open it was like Christmas.

Last edited:
I've been meaning to post some pics of my Mark VII. It arrived last week and by a miracle of perfect timing I got my GI Joe Retaliation Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow the previous day. I had 3 Hot Toys figs to open it was like Christmas.

Awesome pics :rock

Where are you guys finding high res back drops from the Avengers film minus the characters?

I can buy this for a little over €300,- on the bay. Winning bidder didn't pay up so the seller contacted me. I like the figure, but don't want to overpay. Thoughts?

Can't believe I did this but I just ordered my second Mark VII. I don't have doubles of any other figure, but for some reason I feel the need to have another that I can keep sealed in its shipper.

Avengers Assemble!!!

9577241837_7681f214e9_b.jpg

Cool group shot of the Big 4!

Hey, you may want to keep an eye out for AlterEgo since I got this email from them. Good luck!

null-64.png

I had monitored their site all week since I saw that blurb on their newsletter. Catwoman and Storm Shadow came back in stock, but Mark VII never did. I tweeted them yesterday and Marc said that they probably won't be getting any more in.

I had monitored their site all week since I saw that blurb on their newsletter. Catwoman and Storm Shadow came back in stock, but Mark VII never did. I tweeted them yesterday and Marc said that they probably won't be getting any more in.

One went up for a good minute and got sold. Someone must have been watching it like a hawk.

I sent them an email asking if they'd mind selling me a Selina Kyle and shipping it to my friend in the US, but they never replied.
Great place, lol.

Back