Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really wish Id picked this up before it sold out everywhere. I could probably justify paying $300 for it, but not the $350-400 it's going for now. :(

Really wish Id picked this up before it sold out everywhere. I could probably justify paying $300 for it, but not the $350-400 it's going for now. :(

That's what we all say when an item was available for preorder for 12 months and it sells out.
I have said it myself.
The amount of figures i have had ZERO interest in until they sold out and people started posting cool pics of...

Hey guys, thanks so much for the advice. I'm going to pass on paying almost $400 for the MK VII and try to score one off ebay or hope that my waitlist gets changed over. I like my local comic store but they are so inconsistent when it comes to pricing their hot toys figures. They got the GIJOE Retaliation Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes and priced them at only $5 more than retail price, which isn't bad. But when they got Agent Coulson and Selena Kyle they jacked up the prices $100 for each of those figures. I really want the MK VII but I'm going to try the boards or Ebay instead of get price-gauged.

I've learned that with most figures if you are patient enough, you'll find a good price sooner or later. This figure is very hot right now, so I'm not sure if you'll find a good price right away, but if you're not in a hurry then you have a better chance, IMO.

Well, it would seem that on this day the gods were in my favor. I wasn't going to say anything until I was 100% sure.....

I noticed last night that according to Cotsworld Collectibles website, they actually had this figure in stock. I exchanged a few emails with them, put in my order and today found out that I got their last one! For $249.99! Ships out today, should have him early next week.

They also told me that they will likely have a couple more available due to cancellations. For now the website says OUT OF STOCK but they said to keep an eye on the page for this figure and when they have any more available they will take the out of stock off of the page.

Here is the direct link - hopefully another Freak can get one as well!!! Good luck!

https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIHT-901897

Whoo hoo... just received my ship notice from BBTS!!! Oh, and this is my first post... but I have been following this thread since April! ;)
Will post pics of this bad boy (along with my custom Peter Parker) when it arrives!

Back