Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I got this I would buy a second suit and customized to be battle damaged since the second head is BD.

Really excited to see the movie tomorrow. I really don't know what's holdin me back on wanting to get this. I've been a fan of the suit, Garfield and the movie since it started production yet I can't seem to actually "want" this figure. Weird :dunno

Maybe the movie will give me he extra push

I've seen the movie and the fact there is no backpack or camera is a big let down. He had the pack pack throughout

just curious, what type of body are they using behind the suit?
i'm guessing its a new sculpted slim body?

406123_10151050166051418_1118527528_n.jpg

602561_10151050165986418_1795444586_n.jpg

Have the lenses been revised already? Look great in them latest shots.

Suit also looks to be a little more muted or is it still the same just different lighting conditions.

Lmao damn they change the suit already thanks to the awesome photoshops we got. Awesome look. The eyes arent orange anymore.

Lmao damn they change the suit already thanks to the awesome photoshops we got. Awesome look. The eyes arent orange anymore.

what changes do u see being made? apart from the eyes, but i think its bcoz of the lighting i guess :dunno need to see the figure displayed at toy hunters to make sure

Colouring is explained by lighting. The eyes are still the same colour.

Hot Toys will change this if they want to. I don't think customer feedback has anything to do with it, they aren't stupid they know when stuff should be changed. They are in the middle of creating this changes will be constantly made right up until it's mass production.

I've seen the movie and the fact there is no backpack or camera is a big let down. He had the pack pack throughout

I am pretty sure that they will make the "first night out" spiderman with the hoodie, mask and backpack.

I don't think they tweaked the figure yet on these new pic. It's the lighting.
For some reason, HT's reveal pics always look underwhelming compared to in hand pics.

Saw the movie last night. I like it a lot.
They definitely captured the spidey movement more than the previous movies did.
The suit is sweet! I Love the colors.
Can't wait to get this figure.

Aslong as they fix the lenses then I can handle the colour of the suit if that does stay the same.

Saw this today, wasn't expecting much to be fair. But I loved it!! Blows Toby out of the water. Really felt like Spiderman to me.

saw the movie last night and loved it, garfield is a great peter parker and i prefered how spiderman looked and moved. Now that i know i like the movie i will consider getting this figure.
It does seem a bit of a bare bones release, a camera and backpack would be nice as mentioned previously, and i'd really like some kind of additional stand like the christoper reeve "invisible" clear tube so i can pose spidey in midair. He's too dynamic to just have standing still!

Seen it last night and going again tonight :monkey3

Really wanting HT to get the little issues sorted :pray:

Back