Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive recieved several packages from bbts that were substandard, and they came in very good condition. Cornerstore still has him for retail ($199.99). I think they are the last retailers with him in stock.

I also received substandard from them before with normal carded figures. Surprisingly, the cards were still in very displayable condition. Don't let their grading discourage you.

I also received substandard from them before with normal carded figures. Surprisingly, the cards were still in very displayable condition. Don't let their grading discourage you.

Yeah. I think (for the most part) BBTS lists their last several pieces of stock as Sub-Standard. It doesn't matter if the packages are super mint or not, I just think its the way their inventory system is set-up to list things as sub-standard once it gets below a predetermined quantity.

Finally ordered this one, I didn't want to miss out like I did on a few of the other avengers. Looks like I got the last one at cornerstone comics.

Thanks!
I have a few suits coming and a Thor and Loki head too. I am going to get Loki in the 28 Konigstrasse suit, Hawkeye in a black suit and Thor in a pinstripe. I am also thinking of having Coulson in jeans and a shirt.

Where did you order the Thor head from, if you don't mind my asking?

Man I had to pass on Thor thanks to a few work issues and now hes become super hard to get for me..gahhhh.wonder whats made the price jump up?

If SSC hadnt stopped shippin to Australia id be ok.

please excuse the low quality, I was using my cell phone and shooting through plexiglass...just need the BIG GUY!

2013-08-06_16-29-29_178_zpsa359bd16.jpg

Didn't bite on the Avengers version. Hopefully they'll get it right with TDW version.

Hope they go with a outfit more like than for Avengers 2.

No more ugly *** blue pants with cheesy red stripes.

Didn't bite on the Avengers version. Hopefully they'll get it right with TDW version.

I don't like it, hopefully they'll lose the sleeves and go with a modern comic book look for Avengers 2 a'la this, but with modern materials and maybe the armored style torso piece. Really hope they add his helmet back in for a least one scene in Avengers 2 if they do that kinda outfit, would make the perfect movie Thor imo.
2639701-captain_thor_1.jpg

Back