Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My only problem with Charlie is that he posts like he's 12 years old, now obviously if he is 12 years old then fair enough I should cut him some slack however if he's not 12 years old then he should be contributing much more to the discussion than simply 'wow this figure looks awesome' 5/6 times a thread. Obviously in this thread he was seriously stupid enough to think that I wasn't aware of the fact that months ago Hot Toys announced a new HS for Thor :slap

The funny thing about him is that his little rants back at me are actually the longest posts he's managed on these forums and given what these threads are all about (items that have plenty of different talking points) that kinda proves my point about him.

Ah well like I said I stuck him on ignore months ago and it was only Remy quoting him that brought his latest daft little comment to my attention so this is actually all Remy's fault :nana:

I didnt realise there was a specific amount of stuff i had to talk about in each one of my posts to please other people. If all i want to say is something looks awesome guess what im gonna say it, plus the fact i have a busy job and dont really have time to post long posts but hey ho, and again like my previous post stated sarcasm is impossible to understand when typed as it needs to said in a certain tone

Hi-res of official pics are here

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109825&page=81

And here are update pics, can't find any hi res

1317289rfkour4yv4vo5m4.jpg

131744xeimb7v7zi7bv7vq.jpg

131738y8z9yh7hygj9h8oy.jpg

Now that has completely sold me on thor! looks awesome! a LOT better than initial pics, is it just different lighting, or did they tweak the sculpt? his jaw/ chin looks smaller?
either way im off to order one now! :yess:

Now that has completely sold me on thor! looks awesome! a LOT better than initial pics, is it just different lighting, or did they tweak the sculpt? his jaw/ chin looks smaller?
either way im off to order one now! :yess:

It's a new sculpt. And you're right about this looking a LOT better than the first pics! Even though I had him on PO from the beginning, he always was the one that I felt a bit bummed about since the sculpt was lacking. And it was even worse, because he's my favourite Avenger :lol
So when I saw this new sculpt I was very, very happy!

Back