Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine from TFAW yesterday. Bit disappointed with the head sculpt, but the rest is top notch!

Thor_zpse7416014.jpg

Great review CK, good to see that the arm articulation isn't overly hindered. Nice shout out to the local sellers too.

Looking forward to getting this from OSB (hopefully reasonably soon), other than Hulk it's the Avenger I'm most eager to get on the shelf.

Got mine from TFAW yesterday. Bit disappointed with the head sculpt, but the rest is top notch!

Thor_zpse7416014.jpg

Yeah, I have to agree. Thought they had fixed it when they released the resculpt pics... but then the final production pics came out and it had regressed. Guess I'll wait for the Dark World version which may even include the helmet again.

Yeah, I have to agree. Thought they had fixed it when they released the resculpt pics... but then the final production pics came out and it had regressed. Guess I'll wait for the Dark World version which may even include the helmet again.

Yea, I am hoping for the helmet in Dark World version too. I also like the crotch flap and added chain-mail on the legs.

Is anyone experiencing pain issues with the sleeves? There was two black marks on mine when i took it out of the package, and now there is a couple on the opposite sleeve. Ill take some pics when i get home from work

Is anyone experiencing pain issues with the sleeves? There was two black marks on mine when i took it out of the package, and now there is a couple on the opposite sleeve. Ill take some pics when i get home from work

Yeah I do. Used some silver/grey marker pen to cover up the black marks.

Yeah I do. Used some silver/grey marker pen to cover up the black marks.

Appreciate the idea bro.

Some of it is definately my fault, from posing the arms to far up, and the arms scraping the chest armor on the way. However, the spots on Thor's right arm were there when I took him out of the package. Sucks this paint isn't a little tougher, but it's painted rubber so, I don't know exactly what could be used to protect the paint,without drying out the rubber faster. What I was really concerned with is, that the spots appeared to be where the shipping tape under his arms were. I hope the rubber wasn't having a reaction to the plastic. God knows we don't want Thor's sleeves to go the way of the DX02.

Here's what my damage looks like. It's not in any other places so far, so hopefully I can find a marker or paint pen that blends seamlessly.

tpaintpeel011.jpg

tpaintpeel007.jpg

tpaintpeel004.jpg

tpaintpeel003.jpg

tpaintpeel003.jpg

thorapy001.jpg

Last edited:
Back