Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lmao the headsculpt looks SO weird!!! :gah: Hot Toys just can't seem to sculpt chris hemsworth to save there lives.

I'm not an avengers fan, well not enough to buy any of the figures anyway, so I wasn't waiting for this one or anything, and man, when you are on the oustide looking in on threads which feature sculpts that aren't too good, it's rough :lol

This has to be one of HT worst sculpts, which is EXTREMELY disappointing because Thor is one fo my favorite super heroes. They can keep this next to Prince Dastan and Indiana Jones.

Damn shame. Maybe they will "tweak" things and get them in better order for the production pieces. Hope so.

Admittedly I will not be collecting the entire Avengers Team (unless the movie blows me away)... but I do not like to see 'fast work' as it's bad for everyone in the end.

He's miles better than the first version but not 100% there. I really don't care about other things like the costume... it's the headsculpt that matters most. I don't really see the Leo DiCaprio as much as you all do but I don't disagree that the sculpt is off.

I mean... I'm no 'mo but Chris Hemsworth is a cute dude and the figure needs to be way better looking.

Hot Toys had an instant sale from me until I saw that headsculpt. Now I will wait until it's released. Hopefully they'll pull what they did with Christopher Reeve and make it better.

Head Sculpted by Kojun
Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

wthisthis.jpg

And now this:

536091_10150723130412344_58690437343_9615417_2029396437_n.jpg

^The only one I like out of the Group is Barney Ross, That's a pretty good Stallone likeness. The rest are garbage:lol

im gonna be holding off this until and hope they make the headsculpt better this is just not good enough and this would of been an instant sale for me but not now.

Back