Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Predator 2: 1/6th scale Predator Collectible Figure

Another rehashed figure of something they've done before. Yawn.

Well...they did announce they would be doing that with the Predaverse to update them with the newest bodies, etc. No big suprise..

Seeing as I missed out on all the 1/6 Preds b/4 the Predators line came out I'll be picking them all up...:hi5:

I find it hard to swallow when people pop into threads, kick hot toys for rehashing an old figure making out like they have been waiting for a new figure to buy when in reality they probably only have a handful of the 23 Predator figures that are out there. Buy one of the other 23 that isnt a rehash.

Its a buy. Just one for me. I do kinda prefer the headsculpt and dread-length on the old one but as someone said the new paintjob makes the old one look like its based on a cartoon character. So I dunno how compatible they'd be.

Overall he looks like a beast. The body looks great with the netting.

Anyway, shall we start taking bets on when the board gets flooded with strangely familiar sounding new members?

Sucks they just re-used the skull accessory :dunno

This is a bad trend, T800 has re-used, this now and the Captain America will have the re-used shield, they're getting lazy :(

The rest looks good though, shame about the lack of a city base

I find it hard to swallow when people pop into threads, kick hot toys for rehashing an old figure making out like they have been waiting for a new figure to buy when in reality they probably only have a handful of the 23 Predator figures that are out there. Buy one of the other 23 that isnt a rehash.

There are hardly any original predators left for HT to do, they are probably waiting for new figures from other licenses.

I'll wait and see how much this is on Sideshow. I've already got the regular and battle damaged versions and I still like them a lot.

I'm buying and the rest can hate away...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoCawR9On38[/ame]

^ Can you prove that? Can't wait for all the line diagrams to start showing up...

They might be Irish...

jim-carrey.gif

Yes the only glaring flaw is the close mandibles, the lower tusks should go behind the upper tusks. Pred 2 had a very distinct looking face which made him unique.

And the Bio Mask has the wrong texture. Other than that it looks really impressive even tho no Dio base.

Seeing as I don't have the original P2 then is a must have for me to join my Predator clan.

As much as I don't like Hot toys re-doing everything its been awesome for me to get figures I missed out on like P1, P2, Iron Mach 1 & 2.

Yes the only glaring flaw is the close mandibles, the lower tusks should go behind the upper tusks. Pred 2 had a very distinct looking face which made him unique.

And the Bio Mask has the wrong texture. Other than that it looks really impressive even tho no Dio base.

:exactly:

That sums it up, everything rocks excetp for those problems, i only have Shadow and Classic and the head just looks too similar to them :(

It's supposed to be different and more unique, i don't know what to do right now, but i'm not excited.

Back