Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know you're a perfectionist, judging from your Aliens marines. i hope in the end you'll go for a white rope with a lot more leather knots, plus will put it under the vest and not over it :)
I want to do this with mine. What is the best way to take the upper armor off to put the strap under it without damaging it too much? Is there a specific glue spot where it's held together?
damn it, look at those differently painted areas of armor. that's what is expected from HT for their price... but no, tsang knows only brown - and puts it even into predators mouths.
Yeah, they followed in NECA's footsteps with the brown armor. I put 'antique copper' highlights on mine.

i sincerely don't remember how those new P2 body armors open. i don' even remember if i opened it on Gort. old ones consisted of several parts, like real armor, and clicked. tsang ones are cheaply made from one piece of plastic. i hope i won't have to untie the ropes on its sides.

I thought it looked too complicated to take off with how it was tied on the sides. I just laced the strap under the very front before gluing the ends to the bone/"purse" thing.

It seems like a hard sculpt to capture. There's so many P2 products and the few that are accurate are accurate to the stunt mask not the hero mask.

Is Durden still getting through his waitlist of people wanting a custom P2 mask?

NECA can't seem to get it right either. Reckon I might cancel the 1:4 City Hunter I have on order from them. Plus, no doubt there'll be a bunch of customs that'll make the stock figure look like ***t.

NECA can't seem to get it right either. Reckon I might cancel the 1:4 City Hunter I have on order from them. Plus, no doubt there'll be a bunch of customs that'll make the stock figure look like ***t.

Agreed..
f6689295b95582af5ef6611986aac495.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol sorry but i really bought it knowing that it is too good to miss, and keep it in case something happens to the one i use today.
same with P1 v01 head.

Back