Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I detect a bit of spitefulness in that comment :p

Your spite detector is off. Whenever you order something from another country you have to take customs into consideration. I'm pretty wary of it, personally and try to order from Canada if I can. If you don't get dinged, it's a good deal. $6.10 less than what I paid to be exact.

Hey Im in Canada too! Have you ordered from asia before? Were you ever charged customs? Just wondering for future reference.

Lol I detect a bit of spitefulness in that comment :p

But yes hopefully I do not. Asia packages are usually good for not getting charged. USA packages are a different story.... especially if it's UPS.

Hey Im in Canada too! Have you ordered from asia before? Were you ever charged customs? Just wondering for future reference.

I've only ordered small accessories from sellers in Asia so they were safe from customs. I think some sellers will declare a low value to spare you the fees but that must complicate things if the shipper ever needed to file a claim, so I don't think all of them would do that.

I have ordered a few things from Sideshow and have had to pay $40 for my TF Batman and $25 for my Gordon.

Whenever I can, I order from Toys2. The prices are decent comparatively, even after you factor in taxes and shipping. So, my City Hunter cost $209.99. After taxes and shipping, it came to $251.10 with no surprise extra fees since it's within Canada. The price has increased to $219.99 since I ordered though.

Nothing new. Just some reposing, and decided to take some shots.

8514047237_f6f8e16071_h.jpg

8514047557_4a9569a3ca_h.jpg

8514047069_e14a4a2be2_h.jpg

8515158830_139c513299_h.jpg

My pre-order processed the other day...when I got the notice....made sure to watch P2 again....my son has a new love for Predators seeing City Hunter for the first time! He loves the scene on the building!

So uhm, it came! Finally. Here's a few quick pics. Only had one problem with mine, which was the mask didn't fit properly, kinda warped or something...a quick minute under some heat and afterwards it fit fine. =]
IMG_0605_zpsdeafeaaf.jpg
IMG_0606_zps1539c343.jpg
IMG_0607_zps3da881c5.jpg
IMG_0608_zps1ed37ab5.jpg
IMG_0609_zps3da64a2e.jpg

IMG_0610_zps5839adb7.jpg

IMG_0611_zps97955cf2.jpg

IMG_0612_zpsa84a0960.jpg

IMG_0613_zpsf41334af.jpg

I seriously need more box space xD Anyone else find themselves in this situation?
IMG_0614_zpsdf8e466e.jpg

Last edited:
Wicked pics all around here!!

I am again going to steal Tabula Rasa's pose there.

I tend to get this guy out for a fiddle about quite a lot. I love it but man, do you guys not find he's a bit awkward to stand and pose? You can do but I do hate that so many things fall off him and the stand can't really hold him very well.
I too have the helmet not being flush to the head also so I will get a hair dryer to it.

I love this figure but it's not without some annoyances.

Can I get some opinions or knowledge on the idea of heating and bending the wrist blades. I want to bend them up alittle away from the hand. Does anyone have any info on this?
Think it can be done or will I snap them?

Can I get some opinions or knowledge on the idea of heating and bending the wrist blades. I want to bend them up alittle away from the hand. Does anyone have any info on this?
Think it can be done or will I snap them?

Like I stated earlier, they really are solid metal, and quite strong. Don't know if the heat method would work on them.

Back