Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No but sadly Scar re-issue turned out to be more... re-issued than Duckbill's one.

The armor on both characters was resculpted, but there's a greater difference between Scar V1 and V2 than there is between P2 V1 and V2. That and we've had way more P2-related Predators in the last few years and no AVP's; those completely stopped in '07.

Best that they keep their P2 Elder for after Scar & Wolf then.:wink1:

Well, P2 Elder is more based on the P1 design. :monkey3 Thinking more about him though, I'm almost certain Tsang will reuse the old mandibles. Hope I'm wrong, but I doubt we'll win with the Elder. It's a damn shame.

Well, P2 Elder is more based on the P1 design. :monkey3 Thinking more about him though, I'm almost certain Tsang will reuse the old mandibles. Hope I'm wrong, but I doubt we'll win with the Elder. It's a damn shame.

I'd be shocked if Elder Predator isn't a Classic Predator repaint :mad:

This thread doesn't seem very alive compared to how they used to be afew years ago. Are less people buying Hot Toys Preds now or just not this guy?

Maybe it's the self-entitled *******s making this thread unbearable? You know the ones who think nothing is good enough and can only see the negatives of something? The ones that repeat themselves 500 times bashing a figure and then buy it. Just a hunch. Who would want to participate in a thread like that. Fighting the trolls to cross the bridge.

Last edited:
Are less people buying Hot Toys Preds now?

Less people are buying Hot Toys in general because of the prices. Look back 3-4 years ago when figures were still in the $130-150 range. A few months (sometimes weeks) after release they were damn near impossible to find at retail. Now look at all the recent HT figures in the $200-400 range. You can still find pretty much ALL of them for retail months (some over a year) after release.

But that's because the average cost of a figure from HT now is $275 delivered.

Less people are buying collectibles and art in general because of the prices and global financial situation. There are very few items that instantly sell out like they used to 3-4 years ago. But the collectible market is booming in Asia like never before.

But that's because the average cost of a figure from HT now is $275 delivered.

Thats alittle high for a total guys if your in the states, sideshow gives free shipping for a long while when its up for sale. 195-220 $ and thats with them pre assembled. But there should be no error with that price and the likeness should be spot on.So i agree with the amount of money but not with the errors

They do deserve a:clap for all the hard work to get to where they are too

Does anyone know when BBTS will get their stock? It seams like most other retailers have got this guy in stock.

Bad times.:(

This is the exact reason im more pickey in what i buy now,even passed on this pred,( atm i have 6 HT preds,)The First HT pred i bought was the lost pred,and i paid $145.00 for it and then i thought that was quite pricy).Fast forward to today, paying 200+ for any HT is nearly a given, my last purchaes was the DX Batman.So glad SS offers flex pay on their items :yess:

Back