Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes...I open sideshow's website up...check out the pictures of their new City Hunter Predator and say to myself "there is nothing new about this predator, just a rehashed version of P2, this sucks"...so the natural thing to do immediately after is click the "Buy Now" button. :)

Sometimes I just ain't right in da head. :cuckoo:

Yes...I open sideshow's website up...check out the pictures of their new City Hunter Predator and say to myself "there is nothing new about this predator, just a rehashed version of P2, this sucks"...so the natural thing to do immediately after is click the "Buy Now" button. :)

LOL!! Nice! :lol

tumblr_maq77ecMHG1qejf6u.gif

This is the only figure I've got on PO from HT. Seriously HT give us some news on the Preds we were promised.
I said I wasn't going to buy any 1/4 Preds but I guess I will now because I'm guessing the next Pred to follow P2 is going to be at 1/4 & I want some figures to look forward to

This is the only figure I've got on PO from HT. Seriously HT give us some news on the Preds we were promised.
I said I wasn't going to buy any 1/4 Preds but I guess I will now because I'm guessing the next Pred to follow P2 is going to be at 1/4 & I want some figures to look forward to

We'll have to wait and see, but I hope you're right.

I could use a 1/4 pred. :yess:

The reply I got from Hot Toys when I asked about the delay and potential release date:

Hot Toys said:
Hello,

Good day

Thanks for your support to Hot Toys.

We are sorry that the detail of releasing Predator 2 City Hunter figure is not confirmed yet and it is coming soon.

Please keep visit our official website and Facebook page to get our most updated news.

Thanks

Best Regards

KC/ Hot Toys

Sounds like it could be a long time away.

Sounds like standard template response
For sure.

As a matter of fact they have this page sitting on their desktop waiting to be used:

Hello,

Good day

Thanks for your support to Hot Toys.

We are sorry that the detail of releasing [insert figure name here] figure is not confirmed yet and it is coming soon.

Please keep visit our official website and Facebook page to get our most updated news.

Thanks

Best Regards

KC/ Hot Toys

Back