Hot Toys - MMS163 - Predators: 1/6th scale Noland Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered this one from Toys2. Kinda hoping its the last from Predators now. Suppose I wouldn't say no to Hanzo or Nicolai but I can certainly live with it if they're done after Noland.

Im glad with the Noland announcement, but I hope this is the last of the series.

Just ordered this one from Toys2. Kinda hoping its the last from Predators now. Suppose I wouldn't say no to Hanzo or Nicolai but I can certainly live with it if they're done after Noland.

They should just concentrate on making more Predators. Re-do them or make new ones.:D

I hope OSB gets him up soon. Need to decide where to get him. Tempted to try loontentoys on ebay as he is dirt cheap but being a paranoid fella I am any chance of fees scares the poo out of me. :slap

Tempted to get a solo stand with plate on its own for invisible friend to. :monkey3

I hope OSB gets him up soon. Need to decide where to get him. Tempted to try loontentoys on ebay as he is dirt cheap but being a paranoid fella I am any chance of fees scares the poo out of me. :slap

Tempted to get a solo stand with plate on its own for invisible friend to. :monkey3

I have used loontentoys for the past 3 years and preordered and bought well over 20 Hot Toys figures from them and I have never been charged any import fees or custom charges to the U.K.

Feng (loontentoys) is a honest trustworthy seller and I personally would not use anyone else on Ebay for preordered items and I have nothing but praise for the guy.

The Predator line won't have been milked until we get a Blain figure.:lecture
Well, Blain is a wanted figure by most.. So that would make sense...

I always thought milking meant making even the lesser characters that no one would want..which in this case would be Anna.

Bring on more milking I say!:D

Milk! Milk! Milk! :D :lol

Now seriously, I don't even have Dutch, nor do I have P2, but I'd love they did Harrigan.

But if you want real milk, take a look at the Iron Man line... do they release a new Iron Man figure every month? :dunno

Back