Hot Toys - MMS148 - Thor: Odin (Specs & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still believe this is a release that looks below par for HT. The hair is just too cheap looking- no good paint apps...the outfit, along with Thor's, is just off. It looks good in some pics. I'm not saying this is bad, not just not HT's best. This is just my opinion but it keeps me from picking him up.

Look at is this way its saving you from figures you wouldn't like. For me on every point you make I think you're wrong but I'm not spending your money so doesn't mean much. I couldn't be more pleased with my purchases.

I still believe this is a release that looks below par for HT. The hair is just too cheap looking- no good paint apps...the outfit, along with Thor's, is just off. It looks good in some pics. I'm not saying this is bad, not just not HT's best. This is just my opinion but it keeps me from picking him up.
You couldn't be more wrong. Odin steals Thor's thunder.

No pun intended.

Great you love him. Just my preference. Yes I'll probably regret not getting him...

pizzaodin7.jpg

This one's the winner.

I think this looks like a cool figure and I enjoyed the movie just have no desire for it whatsoever. Which is probably a good thing, one day soon i will be drowning in a sea of 12 inch dolls.

I do own Thor though, to me he's more than enough to represent all I need from the movie. I would be tempted by a Loki however. And well Natalie Portman but those would be for different reasons ;)

I got him yesterday and he is standing next to Thor, They really complement each other well. A Loki standing with them would make a great display. I really liked the costume design of the movie and how it combined Jack Kirby with modern influences and I'm pretty happy that HT was able to capture that.

I do own Thor though, to me he's more than enough to represent all I need from the movie. I would be tempted by a Loki however. And well Natalie Portman but those would be for different reasons ;)

:exactly:

thinking the same thing that's why I passed up in Odin. :hi5:

but if Loki show up, will definitely get that one! :pray:

Got mine today. I think he looks sooo cool. That helmet is nasty. Underrated figure. Put him next to thor and they really compliment each other.

Back