Hot Toys - MMS148 - Thor: Odin (Specs & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, local slang word haha. Pretty much means 'very good' and although mostly used to replace words like "sexy" alot of the time its used to just express how good something was.

i.e. That bacon sandwich was peng! :lol
Got it! :)

I think a Loki figure would have major peng.

Now, I need to make a BLT. Yum!

I believe it is the right helmet. When he goes down to the frost giants planet to help Thor, He has this helmet on and this outfit.

yeah but he doesnt wear this helmet with the eyepatch does he? ill have to see the movie again. i think the other helmet is way better, and also the eye patch is integrated into it, would be GREAT if it came with both.

yeah but he doesnt wear this helmet with the eyepatch does he? ill have to see the movie again. i think the other helmet is way better, and also the eye patch is integrated into it, would be GREAT if it came with both.

He actually does, when he goes to save Thor and the rest in Jotunheim.

Anyone know how far behind Thor Odin is supposed to be released in HK?

I just got my Thor from HK on Monday and wondered when the next in the series will arrive. I think I saw June on the Sideshow site for the US, so that makes me think HK would sometime in the next few weeks.

For figures I can't wait for, I will buy on Ebay from HK, even though I know it's more expensive than waiting for it to arrive to US sellers

According to play.com (who are crap so its just a guestimate ) Thor wil be in stock for them on the 27th May and Odin on the 24th of June.

I was kinda hoping that it would be a bit longer before Odin is released, so that my wallet can recover from the damage of buying Thor :lol

This is like Christmas at nine years old all over again. When is this stuff hitting stateside??

My local HT distributors release date list

Thor - end of May

Odin, Spider-man, Pirates Cosbaby - beginning of June

I'm sure I will get my Thor soon!

My local HT distributors release date list

Thor - end of May

Odin, Spider-man, Pirates Cosbaby - beginning of June

I'm sure I will get my Thor soon!

Thor is out. Rumor is Odin is due on Friday...Here's to hoping Odin and Spidey isn't too far behind Thor :pray:

Back