Hot Toys - MMS148 - Thor: Odin (Specs & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With pictures of Thor in-hand, that thread has been on fire.

I wonder if we'll see the same effect with the Odin figure....

Something tells me, not so much. :(

With pictures of Thor in-hand, that thread has been on fire.

I wonder if we'll see the same effect with the Odin figure....

Something tells me, not so much. :(

Odin may not get the attention Thor is receiving but those of us who bought it will love it the same (assuming he look anything like proto pics). I am hoping Odin is released next week so all my Marvel figs will be done minus Spider. Unless HT completes the Thor circle with Loki......

and just the same with Thor..who knows what surprises we can expect with the Allfather ;)

I was thinking about that earlier what might come with him that we didn't see. Would be cool if he came with Thor's hammer as well. Then you could combine the two with the hammer in the stone.

To be honest I'd be absolutely fine with Odin not getting any new surprise item, to me he looks peng the way he is in the promo shots. Can't wait for some in hand pics though.

:duff

I'm looking more forward to Odin than Thor.

I'm looking forward to Loki more than any of them. The fact that he hasn't been announced yet is concerning me. Please oh please have Loki in development Hot Toys.

I'd love for them to throw in a young Odin sculpt with brown hair like we saw in the beginning of the film, maybe even with eye damage. Odin looks fantastic but I will only get him if they provide a Loki, I have no real desire for Hopkins on my shelf unless they've got his sons behind him.

Back