Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
012.jpg

It's obviously just a happy accident, but did anyone else notice how the triangular brown shape made by the TV, Spidey's arm and torso make it look like he has Ditko's armpit webs in this picture?

Thanks. Was trying to register on the forum for the longest time. Glad the moderators were quick to act. :yess:
6971454525_7e48feee0f_b.jpg

Sombreo Hat? Lolz, Thats a good one. Next thing you know, he'll be doing the Mexican dance!

Looking forward to Black Spidey. But dont think I'll be able to get him in the sitting with one leg bended pose (screen shot in the movie on top of church during drizzle). I love that pose but with the articulation in HT, that would be impossible.

:)

Picked up Spidey for a cool 200 bucks this past Friday.

What an awesome figure. I'm so glad I found him for that price. I was worried since I missed his original release I'd pay much more.

Between MKVI Iron-Man, Superman, Classic Predator, and Spidey...it's been an awesome month! Can't wait to pick up one of those Sandman bases off ebay once somebody part out BS Spider-Man.

I'd been on the hunt for a Spider-Man for several months now, never able to find out for a price I liked, or missing out on the ones that I did. Found one this weekend, and the spider on the box front was a little beat up and missing some of the legs, so the shop owner gave me 10%, which brought it down to about $175. I couldn't say no.

2nvdrfb.jpg

Very cool!

I thought about buying that thing, it was just way out of my price rage. I can't get past the idea of spending (a lot) more for a stand/dio than for the figure itself.

Looks fantastic though.

I'd been on the hunt for a Spider-Man for several months now, never able to find out for a price I liked, or missing out on the ones that I did. Found one this weekend, and the spider on the box front was a little beat up and missing some of the legs, so the shop owner gave me 10%, which brought it down to about $175. I couldn't say no.

2nvdrfb.jpg

Congrats on the find Iron Fist :hi5:

Back