Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's 80's. That's all that needs to be said.

True, true. Dammit! Against my instinct to skip on human (human-looking, in this case) HT figures, I just might get this guy. Was always more of a T2 fan, but this figure looks incredible. Plus the outfit (minus the funky shirt) is very well-done.

V2 head.....

terminator-eye-surgery-arnold-schwarznegger1.jpg

In my excitement, I watched T1 and T2 in a double showing at home. And while T2 is one of my all time favorites, I think T1 is a better movie. The sense of dread and suspense is way greater in T1. T2 had better action, but Arnold was a much more menacing Terminator than Robert Patrick imo. Man, I can't wait for this figure.

Would've been nice if they included his gnarly shades, but that's a different look...

You think Hot Toys ca nt outdo themselves-and then they do.I d actually like to see a video,Hell,I d even buy a DVD detailing all the research and painstaking hard work that must have gone into every detail of this figure.I mean,the shirt.How the Hell have they copied that?Did they contact the costumier or search through the costumes department?

A dream come true.Just over one year since that survey on their website as well!

Lieutenant Traxler: I can hear it now. He's going to be called the god-damned phonebook killer.

Detective Vukovich: That guy Silberman cracks me up. Last week he had this guy in here who burned his Afgan, he screwed it first and then he set it on...
Lieutenant Traxler: Hey, shut up.

I want my Lance Henricksen Vukovich.

You can always get a X-Files Millennium Frank Black figure from Sideshow for Vukovich! I used a Frank Black for my custom Bishop android from ALIENS, and it worked perfectly for me! Did you guys know that James Cameron let Lance Henricksen audition for the part of the Terminator? Lance even bought custom contact lenses for his eyes for the audition! It's true. It's on the special edition DVD extras for the Terminator DVD I got a few years ago.

I think the T-2 T-800 and this new Terminator 1 T-800 BOTH look great! I was very excited to finally get the T2 T-800 with the help of "toylion" here on this board. I am NOT selling him. The T2 T-800 has it's own merits, and great features. The head sculpt alone is mind-blowing and truly "dead-on". It does Arnold proud! I will display the two T-800s side by side! :yess:

Last edited:
Last quotes from me for the night...

The complete Alamo Scene:

The Terminator: [picking up guns] The 12-gauge auto-loader.
Pawn Shop Clerk: That's Italian. You can go pump or auto.
[Hands the Terminator the pump action shotgun]
The Terminator: The .45 long slide, with laser sighting.
Pawn Shop Clerk: [Hands the Terminator a .45 gun] These are brand new; we just got them in. That's a good gun. Just touch the trigger, the beam comes on and you put the red dot where you want the bullet to go. You can't miss. Anything else?
The Terminator: Phased plasma rifle in the 40-watt range.
Pawn Shop Clerk: Hey, just what you see, pal!
The Terminator: [Looks around] The Uzi nine millimeter.
Pawn Shop Clerk: You know your weapons, buddy. Any one of these is ideal for home defense. So uh, which will it be?
The Terminator: [Pointing the 12-gage shotgun towards the door] All.
Pawn Shop Clerk: I may close early today. There's a 15-day wait on the hand guns but the rifles you can take right now.
[Takes out forms]
Pawn Shop Clerk: And you have to fill these out too.
[Sees the terminator load his 12-gage shotgun]
Pawn Shop Clerk: You can't do that.
The Terminator: Wrong!

So now we gotta make the Brian Thompson, Bill Paxton and Brad Rearden punks.

"Ya clothes, giive dem do me, now!"

Is it possible to put the T2 glasses on him ? Thats what i'm hoping to do. But i think the hair might block the glasses from getting on.

It is so bought. But I want a police shoot out so bad now. Maybe I'll just do a body full body swap with the old BD T-800. The old outfit isn't that bad. I just wish I had the weapons.

So now we gotta make the Brian Thompson, Bill Paxton and Brad Rearden punks.

"Ya clothes, giive dem do me, now!"

I never noticed how that one punk was looking at his ____ until recently. Tongue out and everything.

Back