Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks amazing. Spot on! But I have two idiot friends over right now that say it barely looks like him. It's making me very angry! ::monkey4

Man, that x-acto knife might just be the best 1/6 scale accessory (not weapon) ever.

Guys, I understand all your initial excitements but be objective. This is a great figure but what makes it better than T2 T-800? Craftsmanship is on the same level. If you like one movie over the other that's a different story.

I've always loved the original film. I enjoy the sequel as an entertaining action flick, but love the first as a ruthless 80's horror film with sci-fi elements, and neat special effects. As cool as the T2 stuff is, I haven't gotten any, and won't, save for maybe a BD T-800.

Now for me T1 figs are a must have. Especially since this look is pivotal and specific to the original film.

terminator10.jpg

OMG, Hot Toys can't release these soon enough. I'll take two of these to go with my two T2 T-800s, and I'll take two of the Westhighland Assault version that is sure to have the damaged eye head with Gargoyles and a fully damaged head. And I'll take 2 of the T2 Battle Damaged T-800 I already know is coming. A friend of mine has seen the prototype on that one already.

Now Hot Toys needs to make a whole line of Motorcycles for all of these Terminators.

Honda CB750 for T1
Harley Fatboy for T2
Honda XR 100 for John
Police Bike for T-1000
and Moto HK

Why doesn't the terminator 1 premium format coming up look like this???????

Why sideshow why?????

We want something that looks like from the first movie, not something similar that looks like T-2....

This is the best scene to get a PF from....

Please....please...pleeeeeaaaase

:lol so true.

I have to ask, is the shirt accurate? Or just close enough due to liceneses? Not that it matters, it looks enough like it that it does the job, but i'm still curious.

Back