Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know the bulk different between the MMS136 body and the MMS117 body, but maybe it would work for what you want? I think the 136 is the biggest body they ever gave Arnie.

1 6 Hot Toys Perfect Action Figure Muscle Body Neck Peg T800 Terminator Nude | eBay

eBay is cleaned out of 136 bodies. When I was trying to get a 2nd MMS136, there was a few floating around. I see the 136 full set has gone up in price, too.

Ideally to be certain about matching skin-tones you'd get an MMS136 body. But likely you'll have to settle for an MMS238 body (which has the injured arm). You'd be missing the bloodied hand though with the twitchy finger that came with MMS136 unless you have that already....

Thank my brothers. Hear me out on my crazy plan:

I didn't cared much for the surgery scene, that is until I looked behind my MMS136 and noticed that some of the diamond studs have fallen out over time! It was really bugging me, and now I counted I have no less than 10 studs missing! I decided what the heck, I might as well use this "damaged" jacket for the surgery scene and get a new 136 jacket. Now the MMS136 on my shelf is effectively converted into the surgery one while I'm looking for parts to make the clean one.

Luck has it that I found the jacket (and pants) on eBay for $60, shipped, so I'm planning to leave the current 136 as the surgery Arnold while getting a new body for the clean one. I'm only missing the body, boots and shirt so I'm curious what body would make a Tech Noir clean T-800.

Thank my brothers. Hear me out on my crazy plan:

I didn't cared much for the surgery scene, that is until I looked behind my MMS136 and noticed that some of the diamond studs have fallen out over time! It was really bugging me, and now I counted I have no less than 10 studs missing! I decided what the heck, I might as well use this "damaged" jacket for the surgery scene and get a new 136 jacket. Now the MMS136 on my shelf is effectively converted into the surgery one while I'm looking for parts to make the clean one.

Luck has it that I found the jacket (and pants) on eBay for $60, shipped, so I'm planning to leave the current 136 as the surgery Arnold while getting a new body for the clean one. I'm only missing the body, boots and shirt so I'm curious what body would make a Tech Noir clean T-800.

If you have the means, here's the cheapest I came across for the whole set. It might be just less hassle instead of buying more parts.

Hot Toys Terminator T 800 MMS 136 Factory SEALED Mint Sideshow | eBay

Here's the shirt.

1 6 Scale Hot Toys MMS136 Terminator T800 Arnold Vest | eBay

Boots.

1 6 Hot Toys Scale MMS136 Terminator T1 Arnold T 800 T800 Boots | eBay

Those are some great links! If I could rep you, I would. I might as well get the loose parts since I already bought the jacket and pants dirt cheap.

If you have the means, here's the cheapest I came across for the whole set. It might be just less hassle instead of buying more parts.

Hot Toys Terminator T 800 MMS 136 Factory SEALED Mint Sideshow | eBay

Here's the shirt.

1 6 Scale Hot Toys MMS136 Terminator T800 Arnold Vest | eBay

Boots.

1 6 Hot Toys Scale MMS136 Terminator T1 Arnold T 800 T800 Boots | eBay

I just got a TTM20 in the mail and tried it with the 136 head,

PROS:

-The body is HUGE, I've seen reviews that he's bigger than the 136 body, and without undressing my 136 to check, I'm inclined to believe so. At the bare minimum, he's the same size.
-Fits like a glove with the 136 head.

CONS.
-The flesh color blends well with the head, but it's not perfect.
-The neck is smaller than the 136.

I'm now waiting for the outfit, but now I'll make do with the Arrival T-800.

23930624912_a8119583b8_c.jpg

EDIT: I didn't take pics but comparing the MMS136 to the TTM20, they're definitely the same body, with the main differences being the slimmer neck and double jointed elbows. The slight difference in the skin tone is negligible when M65 jacket is on as it cast shadows anyway. The best thing is you can now hold the gun the same way the T-800 does in the Tech Noir scene. :yess:

Wash day tomorrow?

Looks great, Ryan. Maybe in the future, you can get a full figure to have a third T1 Arnie.

Wash day tomorrow?

Looks great, Ryan. Maybe in the future, you can get a full figure to have a third T1 Arnie.

Thanks Pliss! All the parts should should arrive within a few weeks.

I agree, can't have too much (young) Arnie. I definitely need two of those 238s, and do the neck mod. :lol

Thanks Pliss! All the parts should should arrive within a few weeks.

I agree, can't have too much (young) Arnie. I definitely need two of those 238s, and do the neck mod. :lol

The neck mod isn't really difficult at all. I think I used little thin pieces of paper that I folded and stuffed it in the sides to make it more in proportion to his wide head.

EDIT: I didn't take pics but comparing the MMS136 to the TTM20, they're definitely the same body, with the main differences being the slimmer neck and double jointed elbows. The slight difference in the skin tone is negligible when M65 jacket is on as it cast shadows anyway. The best thing is you can now hold the gun the same way the T-800 does in the Tech Noir scene. :yess:

Its not just the neck, the chest is bigger on mms136 (and mms117), arms too.

Hey dudes. I'm looking to get a set of hands for this figure. I bought all loose parts and clothing a built him up as best I could, but the darn hands are hard to come by. A trigger hand and a closed fist would be ideal.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

I think his gloved hands are very specific, I've never seen anything identical to it but somebody who knows better might suggest otherwise.

Yes, the gloved hands are the fingerless ones with the pyramid studs. They are really the only ones you can use to complete the look. Toy Anxiety has the right fist, but I'm betting you wanted the left fist.

Hey dudes. I'm looking to get a set of hands for this figure. I bought all loose parts and clothing a built him up as best I could, but the darn hands are hard to come by. A trigger hand and a closed fist would be ideal.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

^^hehe same here! I'm using the dx13 hands at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the gloved hands are the fingerless ones with the pyramid studs. They are really the only ones you can use to complete the look. Toy Anxiety has the right fist, but I'm betting you wanted the left fist.
Exactly. The left fist. The pose I'm going for is where he first zero's in on Sarah at Tech Noir and takes aim.

I've got the long-slide from the 238 that I'll use, provided I can find a trigger hand.

Thanks for the suggestions. I know I'm in the right place to ask.

Oh finally! It "only" cost me 180 to build a full second figure!

23704229784_c44a0e68df_c.jpg

I hear ya there brother!

Originally, I thought I would just stick with the 238 and that good enough.

Then I started ebaying for the 136 cause the fanboy-completist in me took over.

I thought, "nah, why pay that ridiculous amount for the boxed version nowadays? You'd have to be half cracked!"

Then of course, I slowly started buying all the parts I needed to build him, which now in retrospect cost nearly 3/4 of what the damn boxed version is! And I'm missing hands still!!

Kinda stupid on my part, but once you start with the bits and pieces, you've gotta finish the build.

Back