Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something I got on ebay:

DSCF4201_zpskuawqajd.jpg

DSCF4202_zpsqo5pxrfm.jpg

DSCF4203_zpsbqiwtpg5.jpg

You still getting the dio from N3M3SIS 2ALL? How's that coming? I gather the other commission of the copycat dio is dead in the water.

I purchased one of his dios off ebay a good while ago. Didn't really do anything with it as I need to set up another detolf for it. It'll also house a dio of Arnie on his Honda CB750 and the arm surgery scene. I made the table, but it ended up a little small. Will give it another go. I'm obsessing a bit with accuracy and it really brings things to a halt sometimes. For instance, I never liked the fact that the Tech Noir jacket was more orchid than grey. I bought some extras to dye a better color. I also found some pyramid studs that are more to scale with the ones in the movie, so I'll be re-doing the backs as well.

He actually sold a few. I think I got the second one he listed. Then he listed an improved one that came with a door. He ended up sending me the door to upgrade mine as well.

Thanks. I don't want to commission something right now but if he happened to have one on ebay already made I'd have gone for it. I've saved him for future reference.

It definitely is, but I don't think much of anything in this set is really screen accurate. I think the seller just made up a bunch of stuff that seems legit. I just needed something to jazz up my dio.

Back