Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good, hair too dark and would have preferred a Police Car singed hair head but it's a great sculpt.

Let's see the studs on the back of the jacket!

Hope you held on to your Hurricane modded .45, p.

They are using the base from the Playhouse display bust. These were readily available for $9-$10 a few months ago, but not sure where you could look for them now.

They also make good display options if you have a character with an overcoat that you want to take off but display with the figure, like Marcus Wright.

I have a few of them.

MannequinBustPlay.JPG

Thanks for the info. I'm going to see what I can find.

Come on, lets not turn this into a T1 vs. T2 thread. This figure is AMAZING. It has absolutely no bearing on T2, movies or figures.

I think we can agree that this T-800, Uncle Bob, T-1000 and the potential Kyle Reese, Police Shoot Out T-800 and Battle Damaged Uncle Bob beats THE HELL out of the "Terminator" crap Hot Toys offered a few years ago.

What's a T-600, John Bale, and Marcus again?

This IS the Terminator.

Come on, lets not turn this into a T1 vs. T2 thread. This figure is AMAZING. It has absolutely no bearing on T2, movies or figures.

I think we can agree that this T-800, Uncle Bob, T-1000 and the potential Kyle Reese, Police Shoot Out T-800 and Battle Damaged Uncle Bob beats THE HELL out of the "Terminator" crap Hot Toys offered a few years ago.

What's a T-600, John Bale, and Marcus again?

This IS the Terminator.

"Wow, my very own Terminator!" :lol

T2

"I think I'll close shop early..." :D

T1

Come on, lets not turn this into that. This figure is AMAZING. Has no bearing on T2, movies or figures.
In all seriousness, this figure makes me want to cancel the T-1000 and just get rid of my T2 Arnie. . .so it does have a bearing on my T2 collecting habits.

I'll probably end up getting them all, but I fear the T2 guys are gonna end up sitting in their box in the closet now. T1 wins. All day, every day.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/pFlcqWQVVuU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/pFlcqWQVVuU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Guys, I understand all your initial excitements but be objective. This is a great figure but what makes it better than T2 T-800? Craftsmanship is on the same level. If you like one movie over the other that's a different story.

P, if 'Cain modded the motion tracker with watch cells and micro-switch it may be possible to mod the gun without having to run wires and contacts. I'm assuming the gun is the same we got before but it may be possible. Shoot him a line and see what he says.

P, if 'Cain modded the motion tracker with watch cells and micro-switch it may be possible to mod the gun without having to run wires and contacts. I'm assuming the gun is the same we got before but it may be possible. Shoot him a line and see what he says.

Yeah, I just don't know if there's enough room in this to do that. I have a 'Cane tracker and it is wider, I'll look into it.

Guys, I understand all your initial excitements but be objective. This is a great figure but what makes it better than T2 T-800? Craftsmanship is on the same level. If you like one movie over the other that's a different story.

Answer: Because it's THE Terminator.

Back