Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i was watching The Terminator last night and noticed something i've never noticed before.

Right after the Police Station Massacre , when the T-800 goes back to his apartment , wen he leaves and walks part that black guy in the hallway . His boots are different and his pants are not tucked into them :horror

Also right after he's run over by the tanker truck , you can see the boots different there .

Anyone else ever notice this????

If anyone has a site for good screen caps , hook me up , ADEV gave me a link but some of the scenes are missing.

That picture isn't clear but they look like boat shoes.
men--s-boat-shoes-1260430879-0.jpg

I got my AR from DEATHASYLUM :yess: Thanks so much man , you're the best :1-1:

I put my taped 2 mags in it and it looks awesome . I like the way it looks and may not alter it in anyway.

Thanks again DEATHASYLUM :hi5: i owe you

sorry for the crappy pics

POW014_zps8ed15da6.jpg

POW015_zps1524ada1.jpg

Flash :slap
POW016_zps08578885.jpg

So i was watching The Terminator last night and noticed something i've never noticed before.

Right after the Police Station Massacre , when the T-800 goes back to his apartment , wen he leaves and walks part that black guy in the hallway . His boots are different and his pants are not tucked into them :horror

Also right after he's run over by the tanker truck , you can see the boots different there .

If anyone has a site for good screen caps , hook me up , ADEV gave me a link but some of the scenes are missing.

anyone? :dunno

No never noticed that and I watched the movie more times then I care to remember, Looks like a pair of loathers on his tootsies. I suppose you could make a custom if you could get a better look at those shoes and see if you can pick them up on ebay ?

:lol i was thesame way , i must have watched this move aout 50 times and never noticed it . Maybe because i've ben bashing this figure together and i was paying closer attention to his clothes :lol

Yeah we need some HD screen caps. Anyone???

https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/theterminator249djj.jpg

this is only a mistake of the movie..the camera has caught the visual of the scene to low.. the low part of the legs had not to show in the real final scene..
there are a lot of movies with this type of weirdness.....
arnold did wear the boat shoes just to make him confortable...

other bugs...
[ame]https://youtu.be/hn_FjBhe0qA[/ame]

Last edited:
:lol i was thesame way , i must have watched this move aout 50 times and never noticed it . Maybe because i've ben bashing this figure together and i was paying closer attention to his clothes :lol

Yeah we need some HD screen caps. Anyone???

Never noticed that before, but now I will from here on out.:slap :lol You gotta love 1080p and hdtv's. Also, here is a small pic of my PS wip. Just need to get the combat shotgun, fix AR-18 clip, smaller Gargoyles, & some T1 boots. :drink

hi guys any idea were i can get one AR-18. and shades im starting to build a Terminator 1

Thanks buddy .

Heres a real AR18

Its pretty close

POW014_zps8ed15da6.jpg

POW015_zps1524ada1.jpg
so you took the same gun as i did :)

assaultcyborg_008.jpg

left_biceps_cut_05.jpg

that was a screaning mistake, deleted by narrowing the screen.

according to [URL="https://terminatorium.net/versions.htm"]this site
which you won't be able to read, R1 DVD had that mistake fixed while R2 DVD still had it.

Last edited:
Back