Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Classic video & love the Arnold voice!!! :wink1:

Thanks buddy :lol :hi5:

Wow is right, he is a beast bro, awesome work on him:clap Sorry as I've been out all day running errons:panic: the ar-18 is coming along, I've got mine with a 21st century machine gun that looks the part aside from the strait clip, I may just jam a banana clip in there to look better.

It's ok man you're forgiven :duff
Thanks brother :hi5:

Great review awesome figure. The hot toys t-800 from the the original Terminator is probably the best one so far.

Thanks man , i agree :hi5:

Holy Sheeeeeeeet Skull that gun looks great , let's mold it and cast it . :panic::panic::panic:

That's all you have to do is plug those holes on the barrel stock.

Thanks mn , i'm glad you like him :duff

Your T800 looks sick BTW brother :clap

I'm not sure its worth casting but its fairly close to the look, I find the biggest issue is where the clip is received on the gun. Thanks he still needs some more work, gotta get gloved hands on him and the right boots:panic:

That is the same gun I decided to use Skull. :hi5: I bought 3 of those weapon sets about 10 yrs ago and never opened them. I was looking through my stuff last night and found them.:yess: I will send one to you Mr. EcKo to keep and if you want to make casts for others, then go for it. Just send me a pm with info & I will mail it to you. :wink1: It definitely needs a mod for the clip, but shouldn't be to hard to fix.

I also found a huge Marvel Studios Punisher combat shotgun that should work for now. I will have to look around for a smaller version down the road.

That is the same gun I decided to use Skull. :hi5: I bought 3 of those weapon sets about 10 yrs ago and never opened them. I was looking through my stuff last night and found them.:yess: I will send one to you Mr. EcKo to keep and if you want to make casts for others, then go for it. Just send me a pm with info & I will mail it to you. :wink1: It definitely needs a mod for the clip, but shouldn't be to hard to fix.

I also found a huge Marvel Studios Punisher combat shotgun that should work for now. I will have to look around for a smaller version down the road.

Thats it:hi5: So cool you got three sets and awesome your sending one to Mike to keep and cast:1-1: the gun stock comes off easy and as for the clip most can be wedged into the opening with no mod depending on what clip you have. I have the marvel punsher your speaking of to and yeah the shorgun is abit too large, the one I'm useing is from a powerteam set from biglots, they can be found for 10 bucks for the whole figure and complete with weapons there.

Thats it:hi5: So cool you got three sets and awesome your sending one to Mike to keep and cast:1-1: the gun stock comes off easy and as for the clip most can be wedged into the opening with no mod depending on what clip you have. I have the marvel punsher your speaking of to and yeah the shorgun is abit too large, the one I'm useing is from a powerteam set from biglots, they can be found for 10 bucks for the whole figure and complete with weapons there.

Very cool, I will need to get that smaller shotgun cause the Punisher one looks liike a bazooka!!! :lol

Hell Jeah man thanks alot brother , i really appreciate that.:hi5::duff:1-1:

It might be a little bit before i can buy some mold maker & resin because i'm broke :gah:

Just a few pics of my T1 Figs.
a1_zps9ceafcdf.jpg
a2_zpsccbf2710.jpg
a3_zps6bc4e34e.jpg

Slowly moving along, but getting there. I was surprised to see the pants show up in the mail box today when I got home. I didn't even know they shipped yet. I guess I can start assembly tonight or tomorrow and hunt down a smaller combat shotgun.:yess:

Slowly moving along, but getting there. I was surprised to see the pants show up in the mail box today when I got home. I didn't even know they shipped yet. I guess I can start assembly tonight or tomorrow and hunt down a smaller combat shotgun.:yess:

Yah you said that last night when i asked you about a tracking number , and you said how when they're in the dudes house still. LOL :lol

Back